This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Policy Management assessment.
"Thank you for the excel dashboard. It is so powerful." Tahar H., Researcher at Institute of Economic Analysis and Prospective Studies
What Is The Policy Management Self-Assessment?
The Policy Management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Policy Management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Policy Management task and that every Policy Management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Policy Management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Policy Management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Policy Management Self-Assessment. Featuring 614 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Policy Management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Policy Management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 614 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Policy Management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Policy Management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Policy Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Policy Management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Policy Management with this Policy Management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Does Policy Management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Recognize Question: How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Policy Management? In other words, what are the risks, if Policy Management does not deliver successfully?
- Define Question: Who will be responsible for documenting the Policy Management requirements in detail?
- Define Question: How do you determine the key elements that affect Policy Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Measure Question: Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Policy Management services/products?
- Measure Question: What will drive Policy Management change?
- Analyze Question: How do you determine the key elements that affect Policy Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Analyze Question: How do we keep improving Policy Management?
- Improve Question: Will team members regularly document their Policy Management work?
- Improve Question: Does the Policy Management performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- Control Question: Is there a Policy Management management charter, including business case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Control Question: Q: should we roll our own policy management system or buy one?
- Sustain Question: Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Policy Management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Policy Management process available?
- Sustain Question: How do we Improve Policy Management service perception, and satisfaction?
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and materials for customers without asking us - we are here to help.