This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Release and deployment management assessment.
'I've been using The Art of Service for 7 years and I've always loved the their products. It makes me a more efficient employee at any company I've ever been employed it. I always buy a self assessment when I start a new position.' - Director of Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
'The Art of Service is worth your time. Great product, great experience' - Sr. Manager in the Retail Industry
'Time to realise data insights was extremely low.' - CIO in the Construction Industry
What Is The Release and deployment management Self-Assessment?
The Release and deployment management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Release and deployment management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Release and deployment management task and that every Release and deployment management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Release and deployment management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Release and deployment management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Release and deployment management Self-Assessment. Featuring 622 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Release and deployment management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Release and deployment management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 622 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Release and deployment management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Release and deployment management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Release and deployment management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Release and deployment management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Release and deployment management with this Release and deployment management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 622 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What management system can we use to leverage the Release and deployment management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Define Question: What situation(s) led to this Release and deployment management Self Assessment?
- Measure Question: All CSI activities fall under the scope of Change, Release and Deployment Management
- Analyze Question: Why are Release and deployment management skills important?
- Improve Question: Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Release and deployment management leaders?
- Control Question: For your Release and deployment management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Sustain Question: How do we measure improved Release and deployment management service perception, and satisfaction?
Value [to you] of the Release and deployment management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Release and deployment management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.