- Service Desk Process Kit
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN IMPROVED - PURCHASE THE LATEST VERSION HERE
Don’t Let Your Business Come to a Screeching Halt Due to a Lack of Service Desk Support!
Jump on the Bandwagon and Receive Support Today!
The process of Service Desk Management is essential for day-to-day operations as it is usually the single point of contact for most of the organization's IT needs. Organizations look to the service desk for a wide variety of activities including:
- Basic support of computing, telecommunications, and a/v services
- Provider of necessary forms for repairs, account access, etc.
- Provider of FAQs, manuals, and tutorials to empower users to troubleshoot their own problems
- Deliver equipment and repair services
This innovative toolkit promises to provide you with a head start for both learning and implementation of a well-managed IT services organization. Its goal is to ensure the accessibility and availability of your organization and the implementation of supporting activities.
Diminish your Service Desk anxieties!
The Service Desk Process Toolkit contains templates, presentations, and essential resources:
The carefully created Power Point Presentations can be used to educate, as the basis for management presentations, or when making business cases for implementation.
The supporting documents provided within this toolkit will help you identify the areas within your organization that require the most activity in terms of change and improvement.
Additional information and bonus material containing success secrets to embedding Service Desk Process into any organization are provided and will enable you to vastly increase your success rate.
A Quick Look Inside—This Superior Toolkit contains:
• Toolkit Introduction Presentation—this concise presentation gives a great introduction to the toolkit
• Service Desk ITIL® Presentation
• Service Desk—Roles and Responsibilities
• Service Desk Review Document
• Service Desk Technology
• Outsourcing Contract Template
• Example Service Desk Project Plan
• Service Desk—Metrics
• Communication Plan
• Business Flyers
• ITIL® Incident Management Process Flow Diagram
• Service Desk—Objectives and Goals
• Policies, Objectives, and Scope
• Implementation Plan and Project Plan
• Business Justification Document
(Also Includes Toolkit Roadmap)
Purchase the Service Desk Process Toolkit Risk Free Today!
The instant you purchase the collection, the factsheets, presentations, and tools included above will be available to you through a simple download!
Need Help Justifying Your Investment?
At the Art of Service, we know how important your time is for you and we also understand that nobody can substitute you in certain scenarios. That is why we give you the results without you having to do all the legwork; we do the research, the analysis, and the collating of information we find. All you have to do is take the outcome of all that work and use it as part of your project—to make it unique to your job, project, or task at hand in a way that only you can do.
Get Service Desk Success with the five star toolkit! Grab your copy NOW!