A Framework Designed to Develop, Refine, and Maintain your IT Services!
Buy this Toolkit with confidence! All contents of this collection are 100% guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we refund—no questions asked. See the FAQ page for terms and conditions.
Enhance customer communication and satisfaction with this Service Level Management (SLM) and SLA Toolkit. This Toolkit will help you set clear and measurable business objectives to successfully manage your IT Services.
Service Level Management will assist you in:
- Creating a better collaboration process between business units and IT
- Setting accurate service quality expectations
- Avoiding mitigating costs
- Defining, designing, negotiating, and supervising IT services
- Implementing SLAs
- Building trust and confidence with your customers
The Art of Service has designed this toolkit to introduce Service Level Management and SLA concepts, and provide you with the tools to successfully create a workable Service Level Management and SLA culture in your organization. We provide you with step-by-step guides, templates, and best practice examples that will enable you to meet this challenge head on.
Provide an Optimal Business Environment for Your Customers
Service Level Management (SLM) is an all-exclusive set of activities aimed at identifying, agreeing, designing, and managing targets related to IT service delivery. The SLM process is vital to the effectiveness of the service provider in delivering various services to their customers. Service Level Management is a program for managing information critical to understanding and managing the services of the organization. When implemented successfully, it can ultimately improve the relationship between the organization and the customers it supports.
Ensure that measurable service targets are developed with the second edition of this essential Service Level Management and SLA Toolkit. Businesses looking to find a better approach to understanding the other party and their responsibilities, the delivery of the services, and the risks and actual occurrences of service breakdowns can find all the answers within this Toolkit! IT Managers looking to improve service communications and performance, look no further!
The Art of Service has designed this toolkit to introduce Service Level Management and SLA concepts and processes, and provide you with the tools to successfully create a workable Service Level Management and SLA culture in your organization.
This toolkit provides the answers to all your Service Level Management questions and is designed to provide a guiding hand to assist you in improving your knowledge and understanding of Service Level Management by offering a step-by-step, easy-to-follow roadmap. It also includes easy-to-use templates, presentations, and documents that can be adapted to your organization's requirements.
The PowerPoint presentations can be used to educate staff as the basis for management presentations or when making business cases for implementation.
The supporting documents, assessments, and templates will help you identify the areas within your organization that require the most activity in terms of change and improvement, and will provide a starting point when designing and implementing new designs, policies, and procedures.
The additional resources will enable you to improve your organization’s Service Level Management understanding and knowledge base.
The Complete Toolkit Includes:
- Service Level Management and SLA Toolkit – Second Edition
- Toolkit Roadmap-Service Level Management.doc
- Service Level Management Introduction Presentation.ppt
- Service Level Management Development Process.doc
- Service Level Manager Role Description Template.doc
- SLM - Business Justification Template.doc
- SLM - Objectives and Goals Template.doc
- SLM - Policies Objectives Scope.doc
- SLM - Scope Template.doc
- Understanding Service Level Management.ppt
- SLM - Business and IT Service Mapping.doc
- SLM - Functional Specification Template.doc
- SLM - Service Level Requirements Template.doc
- SLM - Technical Specification Template.doc
- SLM Tool Requirements Template and Planner.doc
- SLM - Corporate-based SLA Template Example.doc
- SLM - Customer-based SLA Template Example.doc
- SLM - Operational Level Agreement Template Example.doc
- SLM - Service Agreements.doc
- SLM - Service-based SLA Template Example.doc
- SLM - Underpinning Contracts Template Example.doc
- SLM - Price List.doc
- SLM - Service Options Template.doc
- SLM - The Evolving Service Catalog.doc
- SLM - Developing KPIs.doc
- SLM - Measurements and Reports Template.doc
- SLM - Service Report Description Template.doc
- SLM - Service Review Template.doc
- SLM - Building the Right Team.ppt
- SLM - Communication Plan Template.doc
- SLM - Developing Leadership Skills.doc
- SLM - Implementation Plan.doc
- SLM - Implementation Tools.doc
- SLM - Managing Change and Transition.doc
- SLM - Managing Change Effectively.doc
- SLM – Motivation.doc
- SLM Design Documents
- SLM-Availability Requirements.doc
- SLM-Cost Model Template.xls
- SLM-Detailed Design.doc
- SLM-Functional Design.doc
- SLM-Hardware-Software Resource Requirements.doc
- SLM-Interface Design Specification.doc
- SLM-Technical Architecture.doc
- SLM-Security Service Requirement.doc
- SLM Infrastructure Support Documents
- SLM-AS-BUILT Template.doc
- SLM-Business Continuity Strategy.doc
- SLM-Component Failure Impact Analysis Worksheet.doc
- SLM-Emergency Response Plan.doc
- SLM-Service Outage Analysis.doc
- SLM Project Initiation Documents
- SLM-Budgeting Guidelines.doc
- SLM-Business Plan.doc
- SLM-Business Requirements and Feasibility Study.doc
- SLM-Change Management Process.doc
- SLM-Charging Policies.doc
- SLM-Charging Template.xls
- SLM-Project Initiation.doc
- SLM-Project Scope.doc
- SLM-Request for Change Form.doc
- SLM-Risk Assessment Template.doc
- SLM-Risk Register.xls
- SLM-Service Based SLA.doc
Purchase the Service Level Management and SLA Toolkit, Risk-Free, Today!
The moment you purchase the collection, all factsheets, presentations, and tools included above will be available to you through a simple download!
Need help justifying your investment?
It took us 80+ man-hours to produce the Service Level Management and SLA Toolkit—analyzing, processing, selecting, editing, and building the “flow” from the countless documents and data we have produced over the months (at least $50/hour, that comes to over $4,000 of time).
In total, the end result—the Service Level Management and SLA Toolkit—reflects over a full-time employee’s fortnight work.
At the Art of Service, we know how important your time is for you and we also understand that nobody can substitute you in certain scenarios. This is why we give you the results without you having to do all the legwork; we do the researching and the analysis, and the collating of all information we find.
All you have to do is take the outcome of all that work and use it as part of your project—to make it unique to your job, project, or task at hand, in a way that only you can do.
Purchase now and you have an instant ROI by having the right information at your fingertips and saving hundreds and hundreds of hours of research time.