The Business Process Management Toolkit–Second Edition
BPM is a means of driving toward better processes, doing things better, at lower costs, with greater returns, with better employees, & more satisfied customers.
- Business Process Management is value-driven.
- Business Process Management is a tool for continuous improvement.
- Business Process Management is about control.
The Art of Service has designed this toolkit to introduce BPM main concepts, as well as provide you with the tools to successfully create a workable BPM culture in your organization. We provide you with step-by-step guides, templates, and best-practice examples that will enable you to meet this challenge head-on.
Buy this Toolkit with confidence! All contents of this collection are 100% guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we refund—no questions asked. See FAQ page for terms and conditions.
Achieve your dream of business efficiency, while striving for innovation, flexibility, integration with technology!
The IT professionals at The Art of Service have strived to create an effortless, yet involved, guide to implementing and maintaining business process continuity in any organization. This means you!
The elaborate Business Process Management (BPM) toolkit endeavors to help you organize your business and maximize its financial, market coverage, and strategic goals.
The real value of BPM comes from gaining visibility and control of the business process. By applying technology, BPM software can activate the process, orchestrate the people, data, and systems that are involved in the process, and give the business managers a view into how the process is operating, where bottlenecks are occurring, as well as highlight areas for possible process optimization.
A business has many processes:
- Management processes – communications, planning, budgeting, etc.
- Operational processes – sales, production, delivery.
- Supporting processes – human resources, accounting, customer service.
The Business Process Management Toolkit is designed to improve the structure and quality of your business processes and aid your organization’s management processes by providing you with detailed and comprehensive guides through different aspects of BPM, as well as help you identify the areas within your organization that require the most activity in terms of change and improvement.
The Art of Service has designed this toolkit to introduce BPM concepts, and provide you with the tools to successfully create a workable BPM culture in your organization.
This toolkit provides answers to all of your Business Process Management questions, and is designed to provide a guiding hand to assist you in improving your knowledge and understanding of BPM by offering a step-by-step, easy-to-follow roadmap. It also includes easy-to-use templates, assessments, presentations, and documents that can be adapted to your organization's requirements.
The PowerPoint presentations can be used to educate staff as the basis for management presentations, or when making business cases for implementation.
The supporting documents and templates will help you identify the areas within your organization that require the most activity in terms of change and improvement, and will provide a starting point when designing and implementing new designs, policies, and procedures.
The additional resources will enable you to improve your organization’s Business Process Management understanding and knowledge base.
The Complete Toolkit Includes:
Step 1 Getting Started
- Toolkit Introduction to Business Process Management.ppt
- BPM Toolkit Roadmap.doc
- Introduction to Business Process Management.ppt
- Justifying BPM.ppt
- BPM & ROI.ppt
- Successful BPM Projects.ppt
- Relationship between Customer and Provider.doc
- SIPOC Diagram for Business Process Management.doc
Step 2 Developing and Controlling Processes
- Developing a Process.ppt
- Process Mapping.doc
- Process Control.doc
- Perspectives on Requirements.doc
- Defining Requirements.doc
- Business and IT Service Mapping.doc
- Process Metadata Table.xls
Step 3 Optimizing Processes
- Process Optimization.doc
- BPM Continual Improvement.ppt
- Principles of Data Collection.doc
- Principles of Descriptive Analysis.doc
- Principles of Variation Analysis.doc
- Principles of Root Cause Analysis.doc
- Technique - Fishbone Diagrams.doc
- Technique - Pareto Charts.doc
- Technique - C&E Matrix.doc
- Technique - Stratified Data Chart.doc
- Technique - Scatter Plots.doc
- Technique - Hypothetical Testing.doc
- Technique - Regression Analysis.doc
Step 4 Bonus Documents
- Align Roles and Responsibilities to Make BPM Work.doc
- BPM - Design for Workflow & Rules Management Systems.doc
- BPM Architecture Considerations.doc
Step 5 Risk Management
- IT Risk Assessment Planning.doc
- IT Risk Assessment Questionnaire.xls
- IT Risk Operational Assessment.doc
- Generic Project Risk Assessment.doc
- Risk Assessment Questionnaire.doc
- Building a Risk Profile.doc
- Managing Risk Appetite and Risk Tolerance.doc
- Risk Register.xls
- Risk Management Review.doc
Step 6 Continuous Improvement
- Objectives and Goals.doc
- Policies objectives scope.doc
- Developing KPIs.doc
- Reports and KPI Targets.doc
- Improvement Management Tool.xla
- Bonus Document - Values, Vision, and Mission Statements.doc
Purchase The Business Process Management Toolkit – Second Edition Risk-Free Today!
The moment you purchase the collection, the factsheets, presentations, and tools included above will be available to you through a simple download!
Need help justifying your investment?
It took us 80+ man-hours to produce The Business Process Management Toolkit – Second Edition: analyzing, processing, selecting, editing, and building the “flow” from the countless documents and data we have produced over months (at least $50/hour that comes to over $4,000 of time).
In total, the end result—The Business Process Management Toolkit – Second Edition—reflects over a full-time employee’s fortnight’s work.
At the Art of Service, we know how important your time is for you and we also understand that nobody can substitute you in certain scenarios. This is why we give you the results without you having to do all the legwork; we do the researching and the analysis, and the collating of the information we find.
All you have to do is take the outcome of all that work and use it as part of your project to make it unique to your job, project, or task at hand in a way that only you can do.
Purchase now and you have an instant ROI by having the right information at your fingertips and saving hundreds and hundreds of hours of research time.
WATCH THE DEMO VIDEO!