THERE IS A NEW EDITION OF THIS TOOLKIT
Please purchase the 2nd edition of this toolkit instead of this one.
The 2nd edition is updated and renewed with the latest editions of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard.
Witness Spectacular Results!
ALL the knowledge and skills you need to meet your Information Security Management Systems standards can be found right here!
ISO/IEC 20000: Does your organization think about it? I think a more appropriate question would be "Why wouldn't your organization be thinking about it?"
The two ISO 20000 standards are, of course, relatively complex documents. Both the specification and the Code of Practice require effort and commitment to both understand and implement. This can be a daunting task.
Fortunately, however, it is possible to ease this path considerably. The standards can now be obtained together with a range of items and materials specifically designed to assist implementation and explain many of the concepts and issues. These vigilantly generated resources are intended to be of significant use, both to the beginner and the seasoned professional, and should prove valuable both initially and long into the future.
This entire library of items included was developed by leading ITSM professionals, with countless years of experience, and supports all the key processes.
The ISO/IEC 20000 Toolkit contains templates, presentations, and essential resources:
The carefully created Power Point Presentations can be used to educate, as the basis for management presentations, or when making business cases for implementation.
The supporting documents provided within this Toolkit will help you identify the areas within your organization that require the most activity in terms of change and improvement.
Additional information and bonus material containing success secrets to embedding ISO/IEC 20000 into any organization are provided and will enable you to vastly increase your success rate.
A Quick Look Inside—This #1 Toolkit contains:
• Building a Business Case
• Example Communication Plan Content List
• ISO 20000 Easy Explanation Factsheet
• ISO 20000 Sample Outsourcing Agreement
• ISO IEC 20000 Introduction Presentation
• ISO IEC 20000 Presentation Chapters 6–10
• ISO IEC 20000 Presentation
• Management Commitment and Co-ordination Presentation
• Mapping Responsibilities
• Metrics and Reports
• Scoping Example—Tata Communications Attains ISO 20000 and 27001 Certifications for Managed Services and Data Centers
• Terms and Definitions and Acronyms
• COBIT Factsheet
• COBIT Presentation
• ISO 9000 Easy Explanation Factsheet
• ISO 9000
• Model of a Process-based Quality Management System
• ISO 27000 Presentation
• Mapping—Terms and Usage
• ISO 38500 Easy Explanation Factsheet
• ISO 38500 Presentation
• Example—Availability Reporting
• Example—High Level Goals and KPIs
• Example—KPIs of the value of Service Management
• Examples of Service Quality Metrics
• IT Governance Metrics, Measures, and Benchmarking—ITIL® Presentation
• Simple Six Sigma Calculator
• Six Sigma—Short Overview
• Six Sigma Defining Requirements
• Six Sigma Presentation
• Starter Kit Document
• ISO Assessment Example Chapter 3
• ISO Assessment Example Chapter 4
• ISO Assessment Example Chapter 5
• Process Summary—Budgeting and Accounting
• Process Summary—Business Relationship Management
• Process Summary—Capacity Management
• Process Summary—Change Management
• Process Summary—Configuration Management
• Process Summary—Incident Management
• Process Summary—Information Security Management
• Process Summary—Problem Management
• Process Summary—Release Management
• Process Summary—Service Continuity and Availability Management
• Process Summary—Service Level Management
• Process Summary—Service Reporting
• Process Summary—Supplier Management
• ISO 20000 FAQs
• ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation Program Overview
• ISO/IEC 20000 Professional Program M&I Overview
• ISO/IEC 20000 Professional Program Support of IT Overview
• Toolkit Roadmap
Purchase the Service Desk Process Toolkit Risk Free Today!
The instant you purchase the collection, the factsheets, presentations, and tools included above will be available to you through a simple download!
Need Help Justifying Your Investment?
At the Art of Service, we know how important your time is for you and we also understand that nobody can substitute you in certain scenarios. That is why we give you the results without you having to do all the legwork; we do the research, the analysis, and the collating of information we find. All you have to do is take the outcome of all that work and use it as part of your project—to make it unique to your job, project, or task at hand in a way that only you can do.
Get your hands on this ultimate resource! Everything you need to know in order to maximize on your business is right here.