The Art of Service has designed this toolkit to introduce Release and Deployment Management main concepts, as well as provide you with the tools to successfully create a workable Release and Deployment Management culture in your organization. We provide you with step-by-step guides, templates, and best practice examples that will enable you to meet this challenge head-on.
Buy this Toolkit with confidence! All contents of this collection are 100% guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we refund—no questions asked. See FAQ page for terms and conditions.
Successfully Maintain Production Integrity!
A methodical approach to Release and Deployment Management delivers a plethora of benefits:
- Reduced operation costs.
- Maintain production integrity.
- Speedy delivery of changed services.
- Prediction and prevention of deployment risks.
- Improves implementation approach consistency.
- Automation of deployment tasks.
…And many more!
Deliver Service Change With Minimal Risk!
Release and Deployment Management is a process designed to manage the construction of release units and release packages, their testing, and deployment into the live environment. The process works in conjunction with the CMDB to manage the configuration items comprising the release units and change management to control the actual change to the live environment.
Effective Release and Deployment Management helps an organization maintain and improve consistency in implementation approach across the business change, service teams, suppliers, and customers.
This on-trend Toolkit focuses on how implementing a Release and Deployment Management is an effective way of improving the structure and quality of your business. This Toolkit is your one-stop shop for controlling and maintaining your organization’s information systems with ease.
This second edition toolkit provides answers to all of your Release and Deployment Management questions, and is designed to provide a guiding hand to assist you in improving your knowledge and understanding of Release and Deployment Management implementation by offering a step-by-step, easy-to-follow roadmap. It also includes easy-to-use templates, assessments, presentations, and documents that can be adapted to your organization's requirements.
The Art of Service has designed this toolkit to introduce Release and Deployment Management concepts, and provide you with the tools to successfully create a workable Release and Deployment Management culture in your organization.
The PowerPoint presentations can be used to educate staff as the basis for management presentations or when making business cases for implementation.
The supporting documents and templates will help you identify the areas within your organization that require the most activity in terms of change and improvement, and will provide a starting point when designing and implementing new designs, policies, and procedures.
The additional resources will enable you to improve your organization’s Release and Deployment Management understanding and knowledge base.
The Complete Toolkit Includes:
Step 1 Getting Started
- Toolkit Roadmap - Release & Deployment Management.doc
- Release & Deployment Management Intro Presentation.ppt
- Release and Deployment Management.ppt
Step 2 Process Implementation
- Release Review Document.xls
- Business Justification Template for RDM.doc
- RDM Objectives and Goals.doc
- RDM Policies, Objectives, and Scope.doc
- Reports and KPI Targets in RDM.doc
- Communication Plan for RDM.doc
- Implementation Plan for RDM.doc
- Deployment, Planning, and Activities.doc
- Deployment Aspects to Assess.doc
- DML & DS.doc
- Forward Schedule of Releases.doc
- Example of Service Manageability Tests.doc
- Examples Business and IT Flyers.doc
Step 3 Change Management
- General Change Procedure.doc
- Request for Change Workflow.doc
- Change Policy.doc
- Service Testing Policy.doc
- Request for Change (RFC) Template.doc
- Types of Change Request.doc
- Risk Assessment and Control Form.doc
- Change Schedule Template.doc
Step 4 Project Management
- Service Transition Policy.doc
- Business Plan.doc
- Project Brief.doc
- Project Initiation.doc
- Project Scope.doc
- Business Requirements and Feasibility Study.doc
Step 5 Configuration Management
- Configuration Policies.doc
- Description of Asset Types.doc
- Verification and Audit Plan.doc
- Typical Contents of CI Record.doc
*Plus 17 Bonus Documents!
Purchase The Release and Deployment Management Toolkit – Second Edition Risk-Free Today!
The moment you purchase the collection, the factsheets, presentations, and tools included above will be available to you through a simple download!
Need help justifying your investment?
It took us 80+ man-hours to produce The Release and Deployment Management Toolkit – Second Edition: analyzing, processing, selecting, editing, and building the “flow” from the countless documents and data we have produced over months (at least $50/hour that comes to over $4,000 of time).
In total, the end result—The Release and Deployment Management Toolkit – Second Edition— reflects over a full-time employee’s fortnight work.
At the Art of Service, we know how important your time is for you and we also understand that nobody can substitute you in certain scenarios. This is why we give you the results without you having to do all the legwork; we do the researching and the analysis, and the collating of the information we find.
All you have to do is take the outcome of all that work and use it as part of your project to make it unique to your job, project, or task at hand in a way that only you can do.
Purchase now and you have an instant ROI by having the right information at your fingertips and saving hundreds and hundreds of hours of research time.