Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Account Based Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Account Based Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Account Based Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Account Based Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Account Based Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Can the vendor demonstrate how segments are used for key use cases like new logo acquisition, cross sell and upsell, outbound sales, or territory expansion?
- Can the ABC system be streamlined to provide the same level of accuracy in costing products and reducing the cost of operating the system?
- Are you using reviews to help sales address buyer objections, get on the short list, select your organization, justify a purchase?
- Why do other organizations experience a bullwhip effect in the demand for the products when consumers demand changes?
- How do other organizations adapt the systems to the particular characteristics of each product development effort?
- How do you increase your conversion rates without sacrificing valuable contact information your sales team needs?
- What safeguards do other organizations enact to ensure ethical behavior among salespeople and sales managers?
- What approaches may work well in your organization or have worked well in other departments similar to yours?
- What companies, agents or distributors would most likely be prospective customers for your export products?
- What are the projected sales for similar products in your chosen international markets for the coming year?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Account Based Marketing book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Account Based Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Account Based Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Account Based Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Account Based Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Account Based Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Account Based Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Account Based Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Contractor Status Report: Who can list a Account Based Marketing project as organization experience, your organization or a previous employee of your organization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Risk Audit: Do you ensure the recommended rules of play and protocols are followed for your activity?
- Lessons Learned: What are your lessons learned that you will keep in mind for the next Account Based Marketing project you participate in?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is cost analysis and when should it be performed?
- Risk Audit: What are the differences and similarities between strategic and operational risks in your organization?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think Account Based Marketing project managers of large information technology Account Based Marketing projects need strong technical skills?
- Risk Audit: What expertise do auditors need to generate effective business-level risk assessments, and to what extent do auditors currently possess the already stated attributes?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is meant by activity dependencies and how do they relate to network diagramming?
- Executing Process Group: Why should Account Based Marketing project managers strive to make jobs look easy?
Step-by-step and complete Account Based Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Account Based Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Account Based Marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Account Based Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Account Based Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Account Based Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Account Based Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Account Based Marketing project with this in-depth Account Based Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Account Based Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Account Based Marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Account Based Marketing investments work better.
This Account Based Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.