In conjunction with Marketing Operations (future), Demand Generation, Sales, and Customer Success, develop a Customer Segmentation strategy where the outputs are customers lists for each of the program types.
More Uses of the Account-Based Marketing Toolkit:
- Systematize: design and execute strategic Field Marketing initiatives which are tightly integrated with overall marketing efforts, and drive key results ranging from awareness to revenue.
- Initiate: proactively engage with the Customer Success, sales and Field Marketing teams to coordinate, communicate and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Collaborate on Marketing Communications to the customer base and identify stages in the customer journey to engage champions, influencers and buyers.
- Systematize: through consultation with the Product Marketing managers, be accountable to a program mix to determine marketing tactics across a variety of channels (for existing customers only).
- Create highly customized and relevant campaigns to reach, engage and nurture targeted accounts from acquisition close expansion.
- Establish: partner closely with integrated marketing, operations, and account executives to develop strategies to engage new accounts and expand existing customer accounts.
- Measure and report on effectiveness of marketing campaigns, with the purpose of improving Resource Allocation, efficiency and revenue generation.
- Drive: through consultation with advocacy and Release Management balance retention and engagement campaigns to targeted customers.
- Establish: partner with sales team to implement robust demand generation and lead nurture programs, focusing on new Sales Enablement tools and strategies.
- Identify decision makers amongst target accounts and challenge yourself to meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales metrics, forecasts, meetings and call objectives.
- Arrange that your organization complies; as your organization, you are committed to your consistent growth, and you have a wide range of opportunities for career advancement.
- Deploy campaign across various channels that align to sales goals and influence decision makers across the buyers journey.
- Collaborate with content marketing and Product Marketing teams to develop bespoke content assets and tailored messaging to specifically address the accounts pain points.
- Have a balance of Strategic Thinking, Project Management, execution, and Analytical Skills to manage cross functional teams across different geographies.
- Help develop and execute an Account Based Marketing strategy across all insurance and accounting services in line with the overall revenue strategy set by the Sales management and the CEO.
- Arrange that your enterprise complies;
- Establish: interface with sales to determine Sales Enablement needs, and work with product/solution marketing to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content.
- Develop and manage Digital Marketing budgets to maximize ROI of all marketing spend using a Data Driven approach to Decision Making.
- Liaise with peers in the marketing and product team to create personalized messaging for Account Based Marketing campaigns.
- Help increase marketing effectiveness year over year by measuring and assessing everything from the tools and channels you use to the markets, forecasts, and activities you rely on.
- Assure your design complies; focus on the buyers journey and deploying the right programmatic account specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time.
- Fill the funnel create and execute account specific strategies in order to move accounts through the sales funnel and meet Inbound Marketing goals.
- Ensure you chart; lead team and/or peers in researching Customer Behavior, pricing results and competitive data in support of results, pricing and strategy.
- Standardize: partner with digital Marketing Management on digital programs (ads, social, landing pages, etc) targeting top accounts and own reporting and optimization.
- Ensure you aid; lead the execution of marketing campaigns from start to finish, partnering with sales, Product Marketing, content marketing, brand, and other Key Stakeholders.
- Head: rigorously evaluate the impact of marketing investments to understand the link between marketing spend and key business outcomes.
- Ensure you thrive on working cross functionally to achieve common revenue targets, and more importantly, building consensus on how to get there.
- Formulate: proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Systematize: partner with sales and business insights to develop regional, Account Based Marketing and content strategies and create go to market plans to accomplish sales and revenue goals.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Account Based Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Account Based Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Account Based Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Account Based Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Account Based Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the strategic priorities for this year?
- Do the viable solutions scale to future needs?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- Have you identified breakpoints and/or risk tolerances that will trigger broad consideration of a potential need for intervention or modification of strategy?
- What counts that you are not counting?
- How is the value delivered by Account Based Marketing being measured?
- What Account Based Marketing coordination do you need?
- Was a Business Case (cost/benefit) developed?
- What information is critical to your organization that your executives are ignoring?
- Are the Account Based Marketing requirements testable?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Account Based Marketing book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Account Based Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Account Based Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Account Based Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Account Based Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Account Based Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Account Based Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Account Based Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Account Based Marketing project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Account Based Marketing project team have enough people to execute the Account Based Marketing project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Account Based Marketing project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Account Based Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Account Based Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Account Based Marketing Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Account Based Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Account Based Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Account Based Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Account Based Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Account Based Marketing project with this in-depth Account Based Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Account Based Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Account Based Marketing and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Account Based Marketing investments work better.
This Account Based Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.