Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adaptive Leadership Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adaptive Leadership related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adaptive Leadership specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adaptive Leadership Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adaptive Leadership improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- How do you find organization autonomy positively correlated with employee achievement and site-based management exhibiting a negligible or negative correlation with achievement?
- Is there any explanation that can now be offered for the decline in interest in servant leadership since its introduction, and its recent resurgence and renewed attention?
- When working in a fast paced environment, what are the processes that need to be in place to assure that the expectations of the multiple stakeholders stay in alignment?
- How do you build organizational cultures that support innovative practices, even when the added time pressure makes everything more stressful and the stakes are so high?
- How can leadership be deployed to shape new goals, and to ensure that there is a close link between ideas and practice on the front-line and between different partners?
- What are the environmental contexts or organizational conditions which promote or inhibit the relationship between leadership influence and outcomes?
- Does the research measurement instrument validate the relationship between adaptive leadership and leadership capabilities in Sarawak organizations?
- How apparent are behaviours that are broadly seen as acting for the benefits of your organization rather than protecting individual groups or silos?
- How is it possible that decisiveness, regardless of the quality of the decision, is desirable, and impetuous actions by a leader are undesirable?
- Do you regularly cordon off some space and time to reflect on what has happened over the past few days and prepare yourself for what lies ahead?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adaptive Leadership book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Adaptive Leadership self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adaptive Leadership Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adaptive Leadership areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adaptive Leadership Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adaptive Leadership projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adaptive Leadership Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Adaptive Leadership project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that can discriminate between high and low reliability?
- Scope Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Adaptive Leadership project plan?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual having check-signing responsibility review the use of the signature plates?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST Adaptive Leadership project management tool to use to determine the longest time the Adaptive Leadership project will take?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What procedures will be utilised to ensure effective monitoring of Adaptive Leadership project progress?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Scope Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
Step-by-step and complete Adaptive Leadership Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adaptive Leadership project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adaptive Leadership project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adaptive Leadership project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adaptive Leadership project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adaptive Leadership project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adaptive Leadership project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adaptive Leadership project with this in-depth Adaptive Leadership Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adaptive Leadership projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adaptive Leadership and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adaptive Leadership investments work better.
This Adaptive Leadership All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.