Build reusable roll out accelerators for Data Analytics products, understand and share all new Data Analytics solutions that are built across your organization, lead Data Analytics Governance and build and share best practices.
More Uses of the Analytics Governance Toolkit:
- Manage People Analytics Governance, ensuring all projects are prioritized by business value and aligned with other organizations analytics projects.
- Enable effective data and Analytics Governance by identifying who can take what actions with what information, and under what circumstances.
- Take feedback, remove bottlenecks and provide ongoing motivation to keep a sustained focus on the operational aspects of data and Analytics Governance.
- Pilot: BI operation teams to ensure the Data Analytics innovation roll outs are established for the relevant functions, actively monitored, and effectively managed in line with governance principles.
- Collaborate and consolidate the needs of the business, data, and Analytics Governance board members to receive and understand policy directives.
- Identify: architecture technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration across multiple teams to drive the implementation of innovative Data Analytics solutions.
- Manage work with leaders to establish the vision for managing data as your organization asset to exploit data using research and analytics to maximize the return on data assets.
- Be accountable for leveraging DevOps techniques and practices like Continuous Integration, continuous deployment, Test Automation, build automation and Test Driven Development to enable the rapid delivery of end user capabilities.
- Develop priorities and set standards for infrastructure design, hardware and software purchases, and services at all organization locations.
- Drive commercial Operational Excellence through optimization of data models and working closely with Business Intelligence Experts and Data Engineers.
- Manage work with Data Governance, legal, and compliance and business units to understand the regulatory environment and to assess its impact to your existing and new analytics capabilities.
- Facilitate delivery of Commercial Analytics Data Driven Decision Making training and conduct pre and post go live evaluations to identify risks and drive training/adoption Corrective Actions.
- Assure your organization leads and grows your organizations Analytics Center of Excellence and work with business users to align Analytics Governance, guard rails to operationalize self service analytics.
- Lead group practice meetings, contribute to Business Development initiatives and office functions as staff training and recruiting.
- Make sure that your planning takes ownership of continually improving and maintaining Data Quality by effective end to end Data Quality analytics, governance, monitoring, assessment, and enforcement Produces monthly and yearly metrics reports.
- Be certain that your group identifies new capabilities to enable effective and efficient Commercial processes by continuously exploring the external marketplace for technologies, ideas and practices.
- Be accountable for architecting and implementing ETL and data replication solutions that provide timely and accurate ingestion of data to Data Warehouses and Data Lakes.
- Manage work with key partners in Digital, Privacy, Security, Technology and Analytics functions to execute Data Access priorities and ensure proper controls are established.
- Establish the governance of data used for reporting / analysis; Organize and lead a data and Analytics Governance organization with representation of all business units and functions.
- Be certain that your design provides guidance and support leadership to Business leaders and stakeholders on how best to harness available data in support of critical Business Needs and goals.
- Make sure that your team provides to business stakeholders the entrepreneurial guidance essential for appropriately interpreting and building on findings, and fully exploiting the insights revealed through the research.
- Establish: partner with business and development team to optimize information flows and processes with a focus on supporting accelerating growth and driving Operational Excellence.
- Organize and lead a data and Analytics Governance organization to provide executive sponsorship for and oversight of governance policy creation and compliance.
- Be accountable for developing Data Analytics frameworks, policies, and processes that comply with your organizations Architecture and Data Governance best practices.
- Develop: partner with business units in understanding from/to change impacts, assessing process and Organizational Readiness, and implementing change readiness action plans to ensure successful adoption.
- Orchestrate: effective business solutions, governance, and reporting are needed to ensure that your organization moves towards Data Driven Decision Making.
- Supervise the integration and staging of data, and the development and maintenance of the Data Lakes, Data Warehouse and Data Marts, for use by analysts throughout your organization.
- Confirm your business assesses external digital opportunities and threats as key inputs to making the best decisions on Business Strategy, given digital realities.
- Control: conduct various levels of Quality Control review designed to ensure the assessment was conducted in accordance with established Policies and Procedures.
- Explore Emerging Technologies for future planning and potential implementation; recommend and approve technology related expenditures for your organization.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Analytics Governance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Analytics Governance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Analytics Governance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Analytics Governance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Analytics Governance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you have a flow diagram of what happens?
- Which stakeholder characteristics are analyzed?
- What should you stop doing?
- What are you attempting to measure/monitor?
- What are the costs of delaying Analytics Governance action?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to your business?
- Why should you adopt a Analytics Governance framework?
- Is any Analytics Governance documentation required?
- Operational - will it work?
- Why are you doing Analytics Governance and what is the scope?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Analytics Governance book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Analytics Governance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Analytics Governance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Analytics Governance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Analytics Governance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Analytics Governance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Analytics Governance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Analytics Governance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Analytics Governance project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Analytics Governance project team have enough people to execute the Analytics Governance project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Analytics Governance project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Analytics Governance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Analytics Governance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Analytics Governance Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Analytics Governance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Analytics Governance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Analytics Governance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Analytics Governance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Analytics Governance project with this in-depth Analytics Governance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Analytics Governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Analytics Governance and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Analytics Governance investments work better.
This Analytics Governance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.