Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ArcGIS Data Model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ArcGIS Data Model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ArcGIS Data Model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ArcGIS Data Model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 902 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ArcGIS Data Model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 902 standard requirements:
- Have there been changes, or considerations about changes in your organizational structure given recent trends in GIS technology (most notably the ease of use and consumerization of GIS services)?
- How does the GIS unit manage the process of developing its staff to ensure that individual staff member skills are developed appropriate to current and emerging technical and business needs?
- Will your cpe, CAD, rms, gis or mobile App product be able to seamlessly share and exchange data with other equipment, without the need for special interfaces, additional costs?
- How does the GIS operation ensure that its staff resources meet its operational requirements for individual GIS competencies, including back-up and succession planning?
- How many concurrent (in the module at the same time) permit, inspections and code staff would you estimate being in the permits and inspections module at the same time?
- What difference does it make if the physical computer infrastructure exist right next to you (where one must manage all the computer issues) or a thousand miles away?
- Do developers of technology bear responsibility for the eventual uses of that technology, or is development inherently value-neutral, independent of eventual use?
- How does the GIS operation assure a reasonable and appropriate level of quality for projects and for ongoing GIS system operation, to meet defined business needs?
- Does the system provide the ability to group assets within a category and area in GIS format to help schedule and coordinate preventive maintenance activities?
- Are organization framework and business geospatial data sources capable of being integrated and accessed in a technically appropriate and efficient manner?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ArcGIS Data Model book in PDF containing 902 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ArcGIS Data Model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ArcGIS Data Model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ArcGIS Data Model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ArcGIS Data Model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ArcGIS Data Model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ArcGIS Data Model Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ArcGIS Data Model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a ArcGIS Data Model project repository for each release?
- Lessons Learned: How much flexibility is there in the funding (e.g., what authorities does the program manager have to change to the specifics of the funding within the overall funding ceiling)?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that are strongly related to the complexity and size?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What tool can show you individual and group allocations?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other ArcGIS Data Model project estimates?
- Lessons Learned: What regulatory regime controlled how your organization head and program manager directed your organization and ArcGIS Data Model project?
- Schedule Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this ArcGIS Data Model project or audit?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: If you can not fix it, how do you do it differently?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Have business partners been involved extensively, and what data was required for them?
- Procurement Audit: How do you deal with budget constrains and assurance needs?
Step-by-step and complete ArcGIS Data Model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ArcGIS Data Model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ArcGIS Data Model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ArcGIS Data Model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ArcGIS Data Model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ArcGIS Data Model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ArcGIS Data Model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ArcGIS Data Model project with this in-depth ArcGIS Data Model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ArcGIS Data Model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ArcGIS Data Model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ArcGIS Data Model investments work better.
This ArcGIS Data Model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.