Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Agility Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Agility related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Agility specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Agility Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Agility improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How do you effectively lead and manage high performing agile teams with skilled team members in the midst of high pressure deadlines, demanding customers and ever-changing business conditions?
- How can organizations simplify IT in order to improve business agility, enhance financial return on investment, reduce risk and fulfill the striking potential of digital transformation?
- How many times has the initial business logic of your projects been destroyed by market developments, regulatory rules and technology innovations that pop up during project cycle?
- How can companies adhere to existing business objectives and budgets, which are often crafted well ahead of time, while still remaining agile and open to trying new technologies?
- How do other organizations scale Agile principles to multiple teams and stakeholders while ensuring broader business objectives stay tightly aligned with downstream deliverables?
- How can it organizations go about delivering incremental improvements and iterative value to the business customers through steady and ongoing improvements in an agile fashion?
- Is your enterprise planning to leverage cloud computing and mobile computing in order to improve business agility, increase employee productivity, and lower capital expenses?
- How will your technology platform ensure processing integrity, availability and business continuity, logging for trend analysis and error resolution, and agility to scale?
- How to optimize content reuse and ensure the consistency and accuracy of core content delivered regardless of channel, while still balancing the need for personalization?
- How did agile grow from a philosophy practiced by a small group of independent experts on software development to a crucial business advantage for innovative companies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Agility book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Agility self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Agility Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Agility areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Agility Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Agility projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Agility Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Agility project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What distinguishes one organization from another in this area?
- Risk Management Plan: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will obstruct/hinder the Business Agility project if they are not involved?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Business Agility project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to your organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: In addition to assessing whether the Business Agility project was successful, it is equally critical to analyze why it was or was not fully successful. Are you including this?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the Business Agility project?
- Cost Baseline: Are there contingencies or conditions related to the acceptance?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after meetings?
Step-by-step and complete Business Agility Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Agility project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Agility project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Agility project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Agility project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Agility project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Agility project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Agility project with this in-depth Business Agility Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Agility projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Agility and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Agility investments work better.
This Business Agility All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.