Partner with the Data Science team to standardize classification of Unstructured Data into standard structures for data discovery and action by business customers and stakeholders.
More Uses of the Data Discovery Toolkit:
- Perform data discovery and create Proof of Concepts.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve the data discovery and onboarding process.
- Support the process of data discovery by exploring and cultivating data sets and dashboard solutions.
- Audit: conduct data discovery, analysis, validate business requirements, convert inputs into Functional Design for reporting.
- Develop predictive models, actionable insights, and solutions based on data discovery.
- Ensure you can perform data discovery.
- Develop Data Classification framework to support data discovery and retrieval by data service and users.
- Perform Data Analysis and data discovery to drive clear information requirements.
- Update the existing data stack to incorporate a comprehensive and searchable data catalog which enables self service Data Access and data discovery.
- Manage work with the business users to conduct data discovery engagements.
- Be accountable for enabling a diverse analyst community to maximize abilities in data discovery, Data Visualization, and Predictive Analytics.
- Ensure you advise; build and test functional prototypes for BI, data discovery, and analytics solutions.
- Ensure you aid; lead a privacy enablement and data discovery programs.
- Modify/update/design data models to be used by various reporting and data discovery tools.
- Systematize: data discovery, retention and destruction technologies.
- Devise: Digital Forensics and data discovery.
- Perform data discovery and architecture/design for Exchange migration projects.
- Provide technical expertise in ETL, Reporting And Analytics, data discovery, and profiling.
- Manage and lead any data discovery and analysis efforts as part of the project initiation phase.
- Be accountable for cataloging new data sets to facilitate data discovery, lineage, and self service.
- Evaluate: design and develop interactive Data Visualizations and data discovery tools.
- Assure your organization performs data discovery, Data Classification, insider threat management and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) tasks.
- Be accountable for empowering clients with highly rewarding data discovery and licensing tools.
- Manage: data discovery techniques.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Discovery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Discovery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Discovery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Discovery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Discovery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Is your organization looking for ways to reduce the complexity of Patch Management, device discovery/inventory, software distribution, security enforcement, Data Migration and image provisioning?
- Does your provider incorporate advanced tools like Next-Generation SIEM, Use Case Analytics, behavior analysis, business context, and pattern discovery to detect and prioritize threats?
- Do salespeople have the technology needed to discover opportunities in the market, prioritize selling effort, target all decision influencers, and maintain and grow your database?
- Which are the most important potential benefits to articulate in order to attract business sponsorship of BI, analytics, and Data Warehousing projects in your organization?
- What if there was a way to introduce Artificial intelligence to help the end user uncover new insights and tell a more comprehensive and consistent story in a scalable way?
- Does your organization have defined processes that allow coordination among operational elements to enable discovery and access to data by internal partners and systems?
- Does the project use technology to conduct electronic searches, queries, or analysis in an electronic database to discover or locate a predictive pattern or an anomaly?
- Is there any reason why information stored by a system that captures a database of historical communications would be held to a more stringent retention requirement?
- How can it provide visibility into all of your organizations data, make it accessible to everyone that needs it, and remove itself as the bottleneck and gatekeeper?
- How do you scale powerful data discovery applications to thousands of users while maintaining enterprise-grade levels of performance, reliability, and security?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Discovery book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Discovery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Discovery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Discovery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Discovery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Discovery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Discovery Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Discovery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was the pre-qualification screening for issue of tender documents done properly and in a fair manner?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is Data Discovery project work proceeding in accordance with the original Data Discovery project schedule?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Lessons Learned: What should have been accomplished during predeployment that was not accomplished?
- Quality Management Plan: You know what your customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Project Management Plan: How do you organize the costs in the Data Discovery Project Management plan?
- Executing Process Group: How can you use Microsoft Data Discovery project and Excel to assist in Data Discovery Project Risk Management?
- Risk Management Plan: For software; are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Team Member Status Report: The problem with Reward & Recognition Programs is that the truly deserving people all too often get left out. How can you make it practical?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for the post implementation review process?
Step-by-step and complete Data Discovery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Discovery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Discovery Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Discovery project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Discovery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Discovery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Discovery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Discovery project with this in-depth Data Discovery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Discovery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Discovery and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Discovery investments work better.
This Data Discovery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.