Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Discovery Capabilities Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Discovery Capabilities related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Discovery Capabilities specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Discovery Capabilities Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Discovery Capabilities improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- What are the basic requirements for understanding the original programming, controls and processes around the maintenance of managements AI tool or the auditors own AI tool?
- How do you provide a simple experience that can handle the user and data scale along with the complexities of the enterprise to make AI accessible to everyone?
- Which activities are users in your organization currently performing with BI and visual analytics tools primarily in memory rather than on physical disk?
- Do you have structured data discovery with a stronger understanding of what data exists and no mechanism to address your unstructured data dilemma?
- Are there other departments or teams within your organization that might benefit from the data discovery, analytic insights or modeling results?
- What happens when clients systems, controls, policies or procedures change, or if a mid year acquisition occurs that impacts overall scope?
- Is mobile baked into your BI solution from the start so that it just works, with no need to create parallel systems or custom workflows?
- Which aspect of data poses the biggest challenge to using automated tools for data discovery and programmatic data classification?
- Does the cost of selection outweigh the combined cost of creating and managing metadata, and undertaking preservation?
- How do you accelerate the preparation of data to standard formats so as to simplify search and joins across data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Discovery Capabilities book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Discovery Capabilities self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Discovery Capabilities Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Discovery Capabilities areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Discovery Capabilities Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Discovery Capabilities projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Discovery Capabilities Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Discovery Capabilities project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Log: Does the suggested change request seem to represent a necessary enhancement to the product?
- Scope Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What procedures will be utilised to ensure effective monitoring of Data Discovery Capabilities project progress?
- Scope Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined how large a portion of the procurement portfolio should be managed by the procurement function/unit and how large a portion that should be managed locally?
- Lessons Learned: Was any formal risk assessment carried out at the start of the Data Discovery Capabilities project, and was this followed up during the Data Discovery Capabilities project?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the inputs required to produce the deliverables?
- Scope Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a need for the procurement Data Discovery Capabilities project at all?
Step-by-step and complete Data Discovery Capabilities Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Discovery Capabilities project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Discovery Capabilities project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Discovery Capabilities project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Discovery Capabilities project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Discovery Capabilities project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Discovery Capabilities project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Discovery Capabilities project with this in-depth Data Discovery Capabilities Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Discovery Capabilities projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Discovery Capabilities and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Discovery Capabilities investments work better.
This Data Discovery Capabilities All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.