Make sure that your organization applies and integrates statistical, mathematical, Data Mining, Predictive Modeling and Business Analysis skills and techniques to discover and identify new insights, advise on turning new insights into impactful opportunities and outcomes, and providing the tracking and measurement of results.
More Uses of the Data Discovery Toolkit:
- Lead: MachinE Learning lifecycle feature generation, model training, model deployment, batch and real time scoring via Rest Apis.
- Run large, cross functional Customer Journey mapping and Design Thinking workshops with many levels across your organization.
- Supervise: track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to the Leadership Team and Project Stakeholders.
- Provide leadership in developing and maintaining positive relationships with all internal departments and External Stakeholders, partners, and vendors.
- Drive engagements with prospective customers by becoming a trusted Technical Advisor and owning the customers success during the Presales period.
- Develop KPIs that are easily monitored and maintained to give Executive Leadership quick insights into how thE Business is performing.
- Collaborate with Team Members to develop mechanisms to build out efficiencies while improving Knowledge Sharing across the team and external End Users.
- Arrange that your corporation complies; cross functional collaboration Collaborate with Sales, Product, Marketing, Legal and Professional Services to deliver on prospect needs.
- Ensure you coach; build and maintain operational dashboards and Web Applications to enable non technical users to leverage the complex models you build.
- Head: plan and coordinate purchasing through installation of new equipment infrastructure for development test labs based on Test Requirements or gaps in testing capabilities.
- Provide Team Members with continuous and on going Performance Feedback, holding everyone accountable to achieve results while demonstrating the Spark Values.
- Ensure you establish; lead engagements with Key Stakeholders with a focus on driving measurable commercial value via innovative BI solutions to business problems and business complexity.
- Be proactive in growing the membership base by providing information about the benefits and value of membership, completing membership sales, and processing member data.
- Serve as product or project owner on several high profile, high impact deliverables for broad platform deliverables, from concept through launch.
- Ensure you accrue; lead and mentor a team of engineers to design and develop production grade framework for Data Discovery, feature engineering, feature caching, architecture selection, model training, model interpretability, A/B testing, containerization, deployment and feedback.
- Contribute to the creation of technical and sales collateral for software marketing and driving general Market Awareness of the solution.
- Support the development of valued metrics that inform the Continuous Improvement cycle and/or provide additional insights and opportunities.
- Be accountable for developing and perform high speed discovery, Configuration Auditing, asset profiling, Sensitive Data Discovery, policy compliance, and Vulnerability Analysis of the overall enterprise Security Posture.
- Apply Statistical Modeling techniques as linear regression, Logistic Regression, Time Series Analysis, and even Data Science techniques where appropriate.
- Contribute to building a scalable, efficient set of workflows and toolsets leveraging your existing platform infrastructure.
- Develop: what if you could do that with a bunch of really smart people in an environment that actively encourages learning, growth and individual development.
- Ensure your business provides technical expertise to support Risk Assessments, implementation, and operational aspects of appropriate Information security procedures and products.
- Capture domain knowledge on various datasets to contribute to Rich Data cataloging with the goal of increasing engagement, reducing time to insights.
- Ensure you reconcile; lead collaborations with internal and external researchers on a wide variety of workflow and orchestration middleware research and projects.
- Explore new experimentation methods and Statistical Techniques that could sharpen or speed up your product Decision Making Processes.
- Establish that your planning maintains close relationship with Research Chief of Staff to provide information and contribute to cross Research coordination efforts.
- Systematize: partner with your employees to identify areas for development, conduct coaching conversations regularly and provide guidance on ways to develop through on the job Experiential Learning and stretch opportunities.
- Identify: mission secure is an investor backed, early stage Cyber Defense organization providing next generation solutions to protect physical assets and Control System environments from Cyber attacks.
- Confirm you account for; solid Project Management who can think ahead to anticipate and resolve roadblocks to ensure timely delivery of deliverables when clients need them.
- Ensure you have an insatiable appetite for understanding your customers and are relentless in finding solutions that meet needs across a variety of surfaces.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Discovery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Discovery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Discovery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Discovery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Discovery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How can you best use all of your knowledge repositories to enhancE Learning and sharing?
- Is any Data Discovery documentation required?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- What could happen if you do not do it?
- What is the best design framework for Data Discovery organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- What are the implications of the one Critical Data Discovery decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- How do you verify the Data Discovery requirements quality?
- What qualifications are necessary?
- How important is Data Discovery to the user organizations mission?
- What methods do you use to gather Data Discovery data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Discovery book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Discovery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Discovery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Discovery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Discovery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Discovery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Discovery Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Discovery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Discovery project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Discovery Project Team have enough people to execute the Data Discovery Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Discovery Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Discovery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Discovery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Discovery Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Discovery Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Discovery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Discovery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Discovery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Discovery project with this in-depth Data Discovery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Discovery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Discovery and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Discovery investments work better.
This Data Discovery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.