Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Banking Transformation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Banking Transformation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Banking Transformation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Banking Transformation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Banking Transformation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How does your organization can tell whether its actually letting data inform its decision making or if its merely using superficial analyzes to retroactively justify decisions it has already made?
- When under-performing technology platforms damage the digital transformation journey and undermine the promised benefits and returns of going digital, what can be done to remedy the situation?
- What motivates one group of companies to use emerging technologies to transform themselves and another to avoid using them and, thus, slow or prevent digital transformation journey?
- Can a machine really be trusted to understand and safeguard the infrastructure that, in a world of digital transformation, supports almost every function of your organization?
- How concerned are the technology/business executives at your organization about the potential impact of competitors that are more effective with digital transformation?
- Which are the most common operational, culture-related, and environmental challenges your organization faces as it seeks to pursue digital transformation initiatives?
- Does your digital experience factor in contextual data for the individual user and preferences that enable you to deliver personalized experience in real time?
- How do you work with telecommunications and cable companies to design, develop and deploy effective digital transformation and digital operation strategies?
- Which descriptions best characterize/s the type of IIoT supply chain organization you are seeking to help with your Digital Transformation product campaign?
- Where is digital transformation making a difference in different size organizations and what steps should companies take to ensure success moving forward?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Banking Transformation book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Banking Transformation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Banking Transformation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Banking Transformation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Banking Transformation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Banking Transformation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Banking Transformation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Banking Transformation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Digital Banking Transformation project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What stakeholders must be involved in the development and oversight of the performance plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Assess the expected stability of the scope of this Digital Banking Transformation project how likely is it to change, how frequently, and by how much?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Digital Banking Transformation project managers participating in the Digital Banking Transformation project know the Digital Banking Transformation projects true status first hand?
- WBS Dictionary: Are current budgets resulting from changes to the authorized work and/or internal replanning, reconcilable to original budgets for specified reporting items?
- Procurement Audit: Is it calculated whether aggregated procurement can be more cost-efficient?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How is the risk management process used in practice?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the offeror pricing what is technically proposed?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will bidders price evaluations be done, by deliverables, phases, or in a big bang?
- Risk Management Plan: How can the process be made more effective or less cumbersome (process improvements)?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Banking Transformation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Banking Transformation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Banking Transformation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Banking Transformation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Banking Transformation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Banking Transformation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Banking Transformation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Banking Transformation project with this in-depth Digital Banking Transformation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Banking Transformation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Banking Transformation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Banking Transformation investments work better.
This Digital Banking Transformation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.