Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Banking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Banking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Banking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Banking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Banking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How much does it cost a user to navigate a specific user journey on a particular digital channel in terms of the number of steps/clicks and time it takes to complete the entire journey?
- Does the provider have a strong track record in building and supporting digital banking services and can it show specific metrics, as straight through processing rates?
- What sorts of things a bank like you can help with, and more broadly what are the sorts of things outside of financial services that your teams can help with?
- Does the digital channel support the particular user journey being evaluated and what is the overall effectiveness of that journey on the digital channel?
- Are you worried about the costs of growing your banking platform fast, frequently adapting functionality, and supporting dispersed business entities?
- Have you reviewed your contracts with key customers and suppliers to understand your potential liability, and how best to manage your legal risks?
- What is the point in trying to be competitive in a market in which there are already established local players that have market knowledge?
- Is your bank aiming to achieve digital banking excellence, real time multichannel banking, and real time reporting and business analytics?
- What form will new open banking and data privacy rules take around the world, and how will it affect financial institutions?
- How can financial institutions accelerate transformations when training, learning, and adapting takes place at human speed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Banking book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Banking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Banking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Banking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Banking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Banking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Banking Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Banking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: What would be the next steps or what else should you do at this point?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization use comparative data and information to improve organizational performance?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How many Digital Banking project staff does this specific process affect?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Digital Banking project?
- Formal Acceptance: Is formal acceptance of the Digital Banking project product documented and distributed?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are your budgets supportive of a culture of quality data?
- Initiating Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the Digital Banking project team?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is implementation of resource portfolio management recommended in the last stage?
- Planning Process Group: Are there efficient coordination mechanisms to avoid overloading the counterparts, participating stakeholders?
- Project Scope Statement: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Banking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Banking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Banking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Banking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Banking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Banking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Banking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Banking project with this in-depth Digital Banking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Banking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Banking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Banking investments work better.
This Digital Banking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.