This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Digital Commerce Marketing assessment.
'BI Tool moving at the speed of customer and exceeding expectations. it has all the professional-looking graphs and KPI plus more like roadmaps that was inherently harder to get with other tools and easy to integrate with other BI tools.' - Sr Project Manager in the Healthcare Industry
'The Art of Service was very helpful in guiding us through the self assessment process. We are now deploying audit dashboards to our management team on a regular basis with very positive feedback.' - Internal Audit Manager' - Data Analytics in the Miscellaneous Industry
'The Art of Service has a product that has the best bang for our money with ease of use and implementation. Great value for the cost.' - Director, Architecture & Analytics in the Finance Industry
What Is The Digital Commerce Marketing Self-Assessment?
The Digital Commerce Marketing Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Digital Commerce Marketing work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Digital Commerce Marketing task and that every Digital Commerce Marketing outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Digital Commerce Marketing opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Digital Commerce Marketing advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Digital Commerce Marketing Self-Assessment. Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Commerce Marketing improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Digital Commerce Marketing Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 620 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Commerce Marketing Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Digital Commerce Marketing Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Commerce Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Commerce Marketing and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Digital Commerce Marketing with this Digital Commerce Marketing Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 620 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Digital Commerce Marketing project?
- Define Question: What tools do you use once you have decided on a Digital Commerce Marketing strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Measure Question: How do mission and objectives affect the Digital Commerce Marketing processes of our organization?
- Analyze Question: How do you determine the key elements that affect Digital Commerce Marketing workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Improve Question: Will team members regularly document their Digital Commerce Marketing work?
- Control Question: Who is the Digital Commerce Marketing process owner?
- Sustain Question: Who will be responsible for documenting the Digital Commerce Marketing requirements in detail?
Value [to you] of the Digital Commerce Marketing Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Digital Commerce Marketing Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.