Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Workplace Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Workplace Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Workplace Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Workplace Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Workplace Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- How will your culture change when employees are asked to make decisions themselves based on customer insight, rather than relying on rules and procedures?
- What happens when you combine intensive, ongoing, learning-focused professional development and connecting peers with purpose via social learning?
- Is it your goal to seamlessly connect employees, partners and customers to tools, information, services and expertise to maximize productivity?
- How will your workplace and mobility strategy enable people to connect and collaborate in new ways and drive team productivity to new levels?
- How best to achieve the right balance between enabling employee engagement through creativity and restricting negative workplace behaviours?
- Who really wants to lead a team or organization where the majority of team members are apathetic, or worse, actively working against you?
- Which digital signals do you keep an eye on that will indicate your employees are becoming more agile, productive, and engaged at work?
- How do you enable your users to connect from a variety of devices and from a variety of locations while still protecting your network?
- Which initiatives would you prioritize before the roll-out of a significant change/modification to your digital workplace solutions?
- How revolutionary is the technological transformation in the new digital workplace and how revolutionary will its impact on work be?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Workplace Strategy book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Workplace Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Workplace Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Workplace Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Workplace Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Workplace Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Workplace Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Workplace Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: How do you reply to this question; you am new here and managing this major program. How do you suggest you build your network?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the funding match the requirement?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Digital Workplace Strategy project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Decision Log: How consolidated and comprehensive a story can you tell by capturing currently available incident data in a central location and through a log of key decisions during an incident?
- Executing Process Group: Does the Digital Workplace Strategy project team have enough people to execute the Digital Workplace Strategy project plan?
- Procurement Audit: Which are the main risks and controls of each phase?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which does one need in order to complete schedule development?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Be specific; avoid generalities. Thank you and great work alone are insufficient. What exactly do you appreciate and why?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the external organizations responsibility vis--vis total stake in the Digital Workplace Strategy project?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Workplace Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Workplace Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Workplace Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Workplace Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Workplace Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Workplace Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Workplace Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Workplace Strategy project with this in-depth Digital Workplace Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Workplace Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Workplace Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Workplace Strategy investments work better.
This Digital Workplace Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.