Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 22301 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 22301 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 22301 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 22301 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 962 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 22301 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 962 standard requirements:
- Has management established and documented a business continuity plan to ensure that all systems, (including essential non-systems) and related business processes can be recovered in a timely manner?
- Has management established and documented your organization Continuity Plan to ensure that essential, non-systems related business processes can be recovered in a timely manner?
- How well have you designed and tested alternative operational procedures for critical internal functions as system maintenance, billing and mediation functions?
- What standards have been developed to help companies evaluate preparedness and what are the incentives you can provide to encourage adoption?
- Which term in business continuity determines the maximum tolerable amount of time that is needed to verify the system and/or data integrity?
- Are acceptance criteria established and suitable test carried out prior to acceptance of new information systems, upgrades and new versions?
- Is ownership of information systems clearly defined within your organization and is security recognized as the responsibility of the owner?
- What are the main issues to be covered, messages to be conveyed, and communication techniques, approaches, tools and channels to be used?
- When a critical system fails, what is your contingency programs point of failure to point of availability/ up time for the service?
- Are some large organizations willing to accept the risks associated with power outages rather than invest in a backup power supply?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 22301 book in PDF containing 962 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 22301 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 22301 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 22301 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 22301 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 22301 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 22301 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 22301 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the ims used by all levels of management for ISO 22301 project implementation and control?
- Quality Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Has the approach and development strategy of the ISO 22301 project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the ISO 22301 project Manager respond to questions or comments related to the ISO 22301 project?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization address regulatory, legal, and ethical compliance?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are there any specific considerations that precludes offers from being selected as the awardee?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient were ISO 22301 project team meetings conducted?
- Quality Management Plan: With the five whys method, the team considers why the issue being explored occurred. do others then take that initial answer and ask why?
- Procurement Audit: Can changes be made to automatic disbursement programs without proper approval of management?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 22301 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 22301 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 22301 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 22301 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 22301 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 22301 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 22301 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 22301 project with this in-depth ISO 22301 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 22301 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 22301 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 22301 investments work better.
This ISO 22301 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.