Know what assets you have to to avert cyber security risks. Enable your organization to track them so they can be secured. The IT Asset Management Security Toolkit addresses common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for business assets.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
Using the toolkit effectively will save you and your staff many hours of R&D time in writing the questions and templates to obtain the results needed to analyse the data collected.
DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE? THIS TOOLKIT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY.
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT Asset Management Security Self Assessment Toolkit containing requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Asset Management Security improvements can be made.
10 examples of the 992 standard requirements:
- Does your organization have processes to share common site risk vulnerabilities and threat scenarios with peer groups to understand interdependencies and ensure common risks are understood?
- Do you recommend that each organization develop a transit asset management policy that is approved by governing board before the first reporting period?
- Is there a procedure in place for handling temporary contract workers, who may require additional security measures as restricted or supervised access?
- What is the scope of the BCP in your organization and to what extent is it linked into other plans also dealing with the impact of a security event?
- Have security related risks had an impact on your ability to access capital markets and indirectly on your liquidity profile and capital structure?
- What is the security requirement, what is that based on, what risk reduction needs to be achieved, how is that possible and what are the options?
- How does an investor or a trustee gain comfort that an asset or investment manager is doing the utmost to protect proprietary and client data?
- How well disposed is each stakeholder towards the implementation and continued development of your organizations security risk strategy?
- Has there ever been an incidence of a security threat putting on hold an operational activity or prevented a plan being fulfilled?
- Are there specific, identifiable costs associated with putting in place the support required to implement the plan as anticipated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting.
Your IT Asset Management Security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Dashboard; with the IT Asset Management Security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT Asset Management Security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Asset Management Security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT Asset Management Security projects with the implementation resources:
- Step-by-step IT Asset Management Security Project Management Form Templates covering the IT Asset Management Security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of this technology?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the risks involved in appointing external agencies to manage the IT Asset Management Security project?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders review organizational performance?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What cost control tool do many experts say is crucial to IT Asset Management Security project management?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the IT Asset Management Security project sufficiently qualified?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Quality Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to thoroughly document the IT Asset Management Security projects assumptions and constraints?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
Step-by-step and complete IT Asset Management Security Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT Asset Management Security project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT Asset Management Security project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT Asset Management Security project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT Asset Management Security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT Asset Management Security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT Asset Management Security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT Asset Management Security project with this in-depth IT Asset Management Security Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Asset Management Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Asset Management Security and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT Asset Management Security investments work better.
This IT Asset Management Security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.