Develop the best approach to the governance and realization to the businesses tangible assets. The Asset Management Toolkit addresses common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics to prepare.
Using the 3 step toolkit effectively will save you and your staff many hours of R&D time in writing the questions and templates to obtain the results needed to analyse the data collected.
DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE? THIS TOOLKIT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Asset Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest edition of the Asset Management Self Assessment Toolkit containing requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Asset Management improvements can be made.
10 examples of the standard requirements:
- How often do you exercise plans for mission critical it assets, mission critical business functions, mission critical third-parties, less critical it assets and less critical business functions?
- How does your organization communicate its asset management objectives to relevant stakeholders, including service providers, who need to be aware of the objectives in order to meet obligations?
- How does your organization ensure that pertinent asset management information is effectively communicated to and from employees and other stakeholders, including contracted service providers?
- What plan(s) and procedure(s) does your organization have for identifying and responding to incidents and emergency situations and ensuring continuity of critical asset management activities?
- How does your organization maintain its asset management information system(s) and ensure that the data held within it (them) is of the requisite quality and accuracy and is consistent?
- What has your organization done to ensure that its asset management strategy is consistent with other appropriate organizational policies and strategies, and the needs of stakeholders?
- Should your organization continue to maintain it, should it be modified to use newer technology, or should it be replaced since it no longer meets your organizations business needs?
- How do you get the flexibility and other advantages of cloud computing while complying with strict governance rules and keeping the management of your IT assets under your control?
- What has your organization done to ensure that its asset management strategy is derived from and consistent with its asset management policy and your organizational strategic plan?
- Where your organization has outsourced some of its asset management activities, what has it done to ensure that effective information and knowledge sharing activities are in place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting.
Your Asset Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Dashboard; with the Asset Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Asset Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Asset Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Asset Management projects with the implementation resources:
- Step-by-step Asset Management Project Management Form Templates covering the Asset Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: How will procurement be coordinated with other Asset Management project aspects, such as scheduling and performance reporting?
- Risk Audit: Are staff committed for the duration of the product?
- Project Scope Statement: Will this process be communicated to the customer and Asset Management project team?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: How will it affect the stakeholders personally in career?
- Closing Process Group: Were the outcomes different from the already stated planned?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Asset Management project management strategy been established?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost variances ÃÂÃÂ how will cost variances be identified and corrected?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: While preparing your risk responses, you identify additional risks. What should you do?
- Project Scope Statement: Is your organization structure appropriate for the Asset Management projects size and complexity?
- Variance Analysis: How do you manage changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Asset Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Asset Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Asset Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Asset Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Asset Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Asset Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Asset Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Asset Management project with this in-depth Asset Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Asset Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Asset Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Asset Management investments work better.
This Asset Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.