Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT Asset Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT Asset Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT Asset Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT Asset Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Asset Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- How often do you exercise plans for mission critical it assets, mission critical business functions, mission critical third-parties, less critical it assets and less critical business functions?
- How does your organization communicate its asset management objectives to relevant stakeholders, including service providers, who need to be aware of the objectives in order to meet obligations?
- How does your organization ensure that pertinent asset management information is effectively communicated to and from employees and other stakeholders, including contracted service providers?
- What plan(s) and procedure(s) does your organization have for identifying and responding to incidents and emergency situations and ensuring continuity of critical asset management activities?
- How does your organization maintain its asset management information system(s) and ensure that the data held within it (them) is of the requisite quality and accuracy and is consistent?
- What has your organization done to ensure that its asset management strategy is consistent with other appropriate organizational policies and strategies, and the needs of stakeholders?
- Should your organization continue to maintain it, should it be modified to use newer technology, or should it be replaced since it no longer meets your organizations business needs?
- How do you get the flexibility and other advantages of cloud computing while complying with strict governance rules and keeping the management of your IT assets under your control?
- What has your organization done to ensure that its asset management strategy is derived from and consistent with its asset management policy and your organizational strategic plan?
- Where your organization has outsourced some of its asset management activities, what has it done to ensure that effective information and knowledge sharing activities are in place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT Asset Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT Asset Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT Asset Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT Asset Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Asset Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT Asset Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT Asset Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT Asset Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Responsibilities ÃÂÃÂ what is the split of responsibilities between the owner and contractors?
- Milestone List: What specific improvements did you make to the IT Asset Management project proposal since the previous time?
- Cost Baseline: Have you identified skills that are missing from your team?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to easily identify success criteria and create objective measurements for each of the IT Asset Management project scopes goal statements?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the IT Asset Management project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this IT Asset Management project is needed?
- Quality Audit: Is your organizations resource allocation system properly aligned with its collection of intentions?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional deliveries a partial replacement for normal supplies or installations or an extension of existing supplies or installations?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there completion/verification criteria defined for each task producing an output?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Influence: what areas of organizational decision making are you able to influence when you do not have authority to make the final decision?
Step-by-step and complete IT Asset Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT Asset Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT Asset Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT Asset Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT Asset Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT Asset Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT Asset Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT Asset Management project with this in-depth IT Asset Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Asset Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Asset Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT Asset Management investments work better.
This IT Asset Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.