Confirm your organization leads teams through all technology Solution Development phases by ensuring teams understand and adhere to organization methodology, policies, standards, and controls; ensures team members are trained in SDLC methodologies, models, and processes.
More Uses of the IT Consulting Toolkit:
- Drive: audit your partner performance and Cost Effectiveness to ensure you are getting good value and that your environments are performing to business expectations.
- Standardize: recent merger with another IT Consulting organization has helped to increase your footprint and the resources you have to serve all of your clients.
- Ensure you reorganize; lead Process Management and improvement champions Continuous Improvement and adoption of Project Management and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Best Practices using innovative ideas to increase effectiveness.
- Maintain regular communication with client, vendor, team members and team leaders regarding project issues, risks, and needs.
- Confirm your enterprise builds and maintains partnerships with all functions to ensure technology team members understand Business Needs, functional specifications, and user journeys.
- Manage work with business users to solvE Business issues and identify opportunities for improved business solutions.
- Provide timely updates and solicit feedback through open dialogue with the internal Portals and Collaboration team.
- Assure your design complies; sets goals, strategies, budgets and oversees the deployment of large/enterprise scale initiatives and encourages a Data Driven culture to improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of applications.
- Perform and/or lead preparedness Incident Response projects in the areas of Incident Response policy, plan, playbook development and leading tabletop exercises.
- Manage the remote monitoring and Management System to ensure consistency and accurate reporting of client devices.
- Provide accurate reports and metrics to organization management on the status and budget of on going projects and agreements.
- Collaborate with other IT staff in training and coaching associates in multiple divisions through system updates and general processes.
- Continue to improve and deploy technical expertise through the identification of new technical alternatives to resolve problems and/or general improvements.
- Identify and understand customer expectations as part of the Requirements Gathering process and act as the primary point of contact for all communication needs during the Requirements Gathering phase with the customer.
- Manage a team in excess of 10 people whose primary responsibility is program/Project Management in a Professional Services environment.
- Devise: proactively identify, manage and mitigate project risks and issues and work closely with leadership to resolve issues.
- Improve Business Operations by revising processes, documenting procedures, and investigating alternative tools.
- Control: simply, its an unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by its clients, people, shareholders and communities.
- Be accountable for engaging with development, infrastructure, security and IT Operations teams at a the partner and identifying repeatable patterns and architectures for Cloud Migration.
- Help the partner set up business to manage large scale migrations, supporting customers overall journey to the cloud.
- Collaborate with developers and test engineers to ensure teams understand the customers functional and technical requirements.
- Set up and format spreadsheets to analyze information; utilize and maintain various administrative databases.
- Consult with Project Teams and business leaders to ensure you are incorporating sound technical considerations in the scope, time and cost of new projects.
- Provide a high level of Customer Service support for Office Automation applications, servers, laptop and desktop computers, and printers.
- Be accountable for establishing and maintaining new client relationships and teaming partner relationships in targeted geographies.
- Confirm your team ensures the alignment, buy in, and support of diverse Project Stakeholders by building and maintaining trusting relationships with internal customers.
- Sell service technology, applications, business processing and technology outsourcing and service offerings.
- Control: design and update systems for communications among staff to facilitate the efficient flow of information relating to projects and program activities.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT Consulting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT Consulting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT Consulting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT Consulting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Consulting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are employees recognized for desired behaviors?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- What goals did you miss?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a IT Consulting study?
- Which information does the IT Consulting Business Case need to include?
- Are assumptions made in IT Consulting stated explicitly?
- How can Risk Management be tied procedurally to process elements?
- Would you recognize a threat from the inside?
- If you weren't already in this business, would you enter it today? And if not, what are you going to do about it?
- How does it fit into your organizational needs and tasks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT Consulting book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT Consulting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT Consulting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT Consulting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Consulting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT Consulting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT Consulting Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT Consulting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all IT Consulting project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the IT Consulting Project Team have enough people to execute the IT Consulting Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed IT Consulting Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete IT Consulting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT Consulting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT Consulting Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT Consulting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT Consulting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT Consulting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT Consulting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT Consulting project with this in-depth IT Consulting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Consulting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Consulting and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT Consulting investments work better.
This IT Consulting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.