Be accountable for supporting your organizations daily, weekly, monthly KPIs by administering, coaching, and Consulting the appropriate individuals to ensure effective execution of all reporting, forms, tasks, and audits in order to meet organization guidelines.
More Uses of the Consulting Toolkit:
- Secure that your business complies; directs and controls the Business Development activities; ensuring Cloud Adoption Services are effectively positioned in customer solutions and program delivery.
- Initiate: conduct a comprehensive Data Breach and Security Incident investigation, Consulting with existing Data Security experts where applicable.
- Devise: Resource Planning / prioritization work closely with sales and Product Management to manage demand and resources for product demonstrations, Consulting, implementations and Customer Support related projects.
- Change Management helps clients plan and lead change effectively by using Consulting skills and providing relevant change frameworks, tools and capability building for clients.
- Coordinate: half of your organization is dedicated to providing IT project Consulting and the other half dedicated to providing it Managed Services.
- Evaluate: proactively develop new name business opportunities for your SAP reseller and Consulting Services and acquire new customers through direct sales.
- Coordinate event venue searches and finalize venue contract details, completing necessary Procurement Processes like deposits, purchase orders, billing and final reconciliation.
- Manage external Consulting/legal organizations and government departments to obtain regulatory approvals for organizations raw materials and products in support of Business Objectives.
- Ensure you deliver; recognized financial or Management Consulting pedigree coupled with demonstrable operational success in rapidly scaling businesses.
- Manage work with Product Management, industry teams and solution Consulting to build demonstrations that follow story boards and best practices.
- Apply Management Consulting techniques to develop strategies, recommend and implement approaches to improve processes, restructure organizations, facilitate meetings.
- Be accountable for Consulting skills client service orientation, conflict resolution, analysis/synthesis of information, negotiation, Project Management, etc.
- Manage relationship with vendor Customer Support to resolve production support issues or with external Consulting / professional services teams to implement system changes.
- Be certain that your team complies; as the people people, the Business Readiness Consulting Practice focuses on the people and process side of business, improving outcomes and driving ROI through your clients most challenging initiatives.
- Warrant that your organization complies; as your organization/Management consultant at a top Consulting organization with government and/or commercial clients.
- Be accountable for managing of Consulting engagements pertaining to Data Architecture, Data Models design and implementation, and Agile Data Modeling techniques.
- Oversee: constantly improve your processes and assume responsibility for Cost Savings through careful analysis and creative solutions.
- Support the internal Consulting Practice with pre sales support, spot Consulting and internal projects and commit to the success of customers, partners, colleagues, and SAP.
- Ensure you introduce; lead work efforts, execute and grow Consulting billings across designated vertical with high profile and complex clients.
- Ensure you provide advanced technical Consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, Solution Design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions.
- Arrange that your enterprise complies;
- Devise: team development/management proven skills in identifying, recruiting, mentoring/coaching, and retaining top talent for Consulting Services practice teams.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architecture, Consulting partners and client IT team as warranted to establish and implement strategic initiatives.
- Be certain that your team complies; teams with other Consulting and sales colleagues to develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients with the specific objective of achieving further penetration into accounts and attaining meaningful follow on sales.
- Analyze and design security solutions for applications and infrastructure, and provide expertise and Consulting to internal teams.
- Head: communicator, with proven skills in Consulting with internal business clients, external suppliers, and external stakeholders.
- Perform Business Analysis, system improvement and Consulting, and lead Project Management while working on diverse projects that span multiple domains.
- Be accountable for providing technical Consulting on automation issues, tools and processes, and researched best practices, new tools, and technologies.
- Ensure staffing levels are appropriate for occupancy levels and that staff is thoroughly trained on Front Desk Operations and sales strategies.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Consulting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Consulting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Consulting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Consulting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Consulting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you know what you need to know about Consulting?
- What will drive Consulting change?
- What qualifications do Consulting leaders need?
- How do you define collaboration and team output?
- What are (control) requirements for Consulting Information?
- Does the problem have ethical dimensions?
- Who needs budgets?
- What gets examined?
- Are there regulatory / compliance issues?
- Where do the Consulting decisions reside?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Consulting book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Consulting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Consulting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Consulting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Consulting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Consulting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Consulting Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Consulting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Consulting project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Consulting project team have enough people to execute the Consulting project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Consulting project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Consulting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Consulting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Consulting Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Consulting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Consulting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Consulting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Consulting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Consulting project with this in-depth Consulting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Consulting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Consulting and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Consulting investments work better.
This Consulting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.