Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Internal Hackathons Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Internal Hackathons related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Internal Hackathons specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Internal Hackathons Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Internal Hackathons improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Do people with your organization background, hence a network dominated by business contacts, have a higher probability of discovering the entrepreneurial opportunity in a hackathon concept?
- How might people participating in hackathons integrate service design methods to cultivate communication and foster collaboration for a successful implementation phase?
- What better to halt the collaborative and inventive juices flowing at a hackathon than a boilerplate, heavy, legalese-filled participant contract?
- Why is it that a hackathon is useful, despite the fact that its so different than how a programmer is typically working in a productive context?
- How do you ensure that the communities most affected by policing are involved in the process of making meaning from the data about them?
- Why was the idea of the hackathon a compelling enough venture to go after, that you would build an entire business around hackathons?
- How might people-centered design be used to create a reflexive space for hackathon organizers and participants to share experiences?
- Do you somehow reallocate your social time to optimize for surrounding yourself with people who may be facing a similar problem?
- What preparatory activities do participants engage in, and how do preparations influence the hackathon activities and outcomes?
- What happens when you unleash the creativity of a diverse, multidisciplinary team on a previously intractable trade challenge?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Internal Hackathons book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Internal Hackathons self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Internal Hackathons Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Internal Hackathons areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Internal Hackathons Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Internal Hackathons projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Internal Hackathons Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Internal Hackathons project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is the weighting set coherent, convincing and leaving little scope for arbitrary and random evaluation and ranking?
- Executing Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the mandatory communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Internal Hackathons project leaders committed to this Internal Hackathons project full time?
- Risk Audit: Do you ensure the recommended rules of play and protocols are followed for your activity?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do scope statements include the Internal Hackathons project objectives and expected deliverables?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you record meetings for the already stated unable to attend?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the preparations required for facing difficulties?
- Project Schedule: How effectively were issues able to be resolved without impacting the Internal Hackathons project Schedule or Budget?
Step-by-step and complete Internal Hackathons Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Internal Hackathons project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Internal Hackathons project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Internal Hackathons project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Internal Hackathons project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Internal Hackathons project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Internal Hackathons project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Internal Hackathons project with this in-depth Internal Hackathons Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Internal Hackathons projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Internal Hackathons and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Internal Hackathons investments work better.
This Internal Hackathons All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.