Own post sales customer relationships with key account stakeholders to drive valuable partnerships through account management activity, identifying opportunities for continued growth.
More Uses of the Hackathon Toolkit:
- Contribute to monitoring and brainstorming around the Blockchain space for new and popular content.
- Drive sales from marketing channels identify and qualify opportunities from marketing driven leads.
- Drive Contract Negotiations and ensure an efficient process is delivered for the clients.
- Manage your organizations internal communications channels and distribute content as per strategy.
- Gather and share feedback to internal teams for Continuous Improvement of your programs and product.
- Ensure you take a long term perspective on code and know how to strike a balance between practical and pristine.
- Drive Continuous Improvement initiatives and collaborate with Product Owners, Engineering Managers and teams towards greater outcomes.
- Direct: design and develop core services and components with expertise in service oriented architecture.
- Orchestrate: you are always learning new things, whether its from working with other brilliant engineers, or challenging yourself to master new technologies.
- Be accountable for leveraging your detail orientation enables you to oversee plans to shape the delivery of a work product and drive large Project Teams across the finish line.
- Ensure all of your solutions are fully web based, offered as a service, and based on a modern technology stack.
- Make sure that your operation complies; always working to improve abilities, develop new skills and grow in role, rather than just fall back on natural talent.
- Gain a deep level of product knowledge and partner closely with product and Engineering teams to identify product gaps and place new features and products on the roadmap.
- Guide: proactively identify customers with low adoption and develop innovative strategies, tools, and methodologies to increase usage and product stickiness.
- Lead all phases of the Software Development lifecycle as part of a Scrum team.
- Ensure you raise; build meaningful and trustful customer relationships through your results driven approach and CX programs.
- Capture, analyze, and share relevant development insights with the product and Engineering teams.
- Pilot: work around various platforms and understand the unique needs for each back end and front end system.
- Manage: work cross functionally across teams to execute communication initiatives from concept to delivery product launch, new tool, process roll out, organization results.
- Manage work with Project Management and Scrum Master to continuously groom the product backlog.
- Head: design and lead use case workshops to drive product awareness, adoption and meet customer goals.
- Be accountable for managing and leading Cloud Data Transformation and modernization programs, Agile delivery.
- Communicate with technical and non technical groups regularly as part of product/project support.
- Be your clients trusted advisor on subjects pertaining digital analytics (organization around data, digital ecosystem, CRO methodologies).
- Analyze complex business problems using data from customers, end users, partners, and internal sources.
- Govern: conduct training and Hackathons to raise development awareness of security best practices.
- Ensure you keep updated with Industry Trends and can suggest workarounds, investigations so the team can be adaptive as opposed to reactive to trends.
- Evaluate: partner with your sales and Customer Success teams to manage customers satisfaction and ensure it is positive.
- Perform Quantitative Analysis on features performance and find opportunities for optimization.
- Ensure you live for figuring out how a new platform work often stress testing its features and advocating for potential new features you think would add additional value.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hackathon Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hackathon related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hackathon specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hackathon Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hackathon improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you stay inspired?
- What Hackathon data should be managed?
- Are there Hackathon problems defined?
- Who should make the Hackathon decisions?
- What are your Hackathon processes?
- What was the context?
- Can you add value to the current Hackathon decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Is there an established Change Management process?
- What do employees need in the short term?
- When a Hackathon manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hackathon book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Hackathon self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hackathon Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hackathon areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hackathon Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hackathon projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hackathon Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Hackathon project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Hackathon project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Hackathon project team have enough people to execute the Hackathon project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Hackathon project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Hackathon Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hackathon project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hackathon Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hackathon project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hackathon project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hackathon project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hackathon project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hackathon project with this in-depth Hackathon Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hackathon projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hackathon and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hackathon investments work better.
This Hackathon All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.