Lead businesses face continuing challenges to adapt to increased resource and Cost Pressures due to accelerating regulatory complexity and the need to better leverage technology and data.
More Uses of the Legal Analytics Toolkit:
- Guide: active participation in a virtual working environment managing time zone and Cultural Differences.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop Self Awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Establish that your team understands industry Best Practices and utilizes this knowledge to benchmark and drive performance.
- Ensure you research; lead and efficiently meet deadlines of ongoing projects as the quarterly employee newsletter and monthly safety metrics reporting.
- Develop: conduct ongoing review of categories to inform future category strategies and activities.
- Pilot: how to collaborate with your Event Production partner to create innovative and engaging activities in the fez.
- Ensure you enable; lead and execute continual processes with various Internal Stakeholders as legal, accounting/finance, compliance, analytics/business intelligence, and others.
- Collect and maintain Source Data and materials needed to support research conclusions with precision and accuracy.
- Lead Data Driven influencing strategies to expand connected enterprise Automation Capabilities with internal and external partners.
- Manage work with Agile Development team to continuously deliver improvements and new features to market.
- Be accountable for collecting and analyzing detailed spend data in order to develop and present insights.
- Manage to do this, you create Customer Value (and delight) through accessible, cutting Edge Technology.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, and approaches to problems.
- Guide: partner with cross group teams to conduct complex analyses, predictions, and forecasting, and resolve issues in Data Analysis.
- Direct: track and enter billable and non billable time, on a daily basis, into your organizations timekeeping system.
- Maintain consistent dialogue with potential/current partners and manage a negotiation process from inception to contract execution.
- Manage client and internal team expectations through proactive communication and engagement.
- Assure your team interacts directly with client leadership to drive Client Satisfaction and Strategic Plan adoption.
- Connect with and coordinate internal resources to streamline contract to boarding processes.
- Ensure your organization has been recognized for your efforts by the Human Rights Campaign and the Minority Corporate Counsel Association.
- Support efforts to address past due invoices and Customer Service issues, execute work orders, and ensuring appropriate filing of contracts with legal.
- Interact and collaborating closely with key functions as Legal Affairs/ Compliance Office, Internal Audit, Security and other relevant units.
- Be accountable for searching, analyzing and charting material obtained from phones, computers and other electronic devices.
- Manage work with Internal Stakeholders throughout the negotiation process to address various Business Needs and reach a consensus on optimal deal structure.
- Lead the development of annual Marketing Plans and the Business Process to secure funding to initiate marketing campaigns.
- Establish that your operation maintains records of compliance activities and reports compliance activities to the Compliance Office.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Develop: leverage Advanced Analytics techniques to provide actionable insight to improvE Business decisions.
- Manage external site services Supplier relationships and activities and communication to Project Team.
- Ensure you allocate; lead Process Optimization design effective and controlled legal Business Processes to increase efficiency, Reduce Risk and drivE Business results.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Legal Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Legal Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Legal Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Legal Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Legal Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you gather Legal Analytics requirements?
- What types of data do your Legal Analytics indicators require?
- Are supply costs steady or fluctuating?
- What are your Best Practices for minimizing Legal Analytics project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Legal Analytics project lifecycle?
- How will you recognize and celebrate results?
- How risky is your organization?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Legal Analytics delivery, for example is new software needed?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- What should a Proof of Concept or pilot accomplish?
- What process should you select for improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Legal Analytics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Legal Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Legal Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Legal Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Legal Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Legal Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Legal Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Legal Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Legal Analytics project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Legal Analytics Project Team have enough people to execute the Legal Analytics Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Legal Analytics Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Legal Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Legal Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Legal Analytics Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Legal Analytics Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Legal Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Legal Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Legal Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Legal Analytics project with this in-depth Legal Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Legal Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Legal Analytics and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Legal Analytics Investments work better.
This Legal Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.