Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Legal Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Legal Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Legal Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Legal Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Legal Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- How are it and end user policies around the use of technology and social media being adapted to cater to the needs of the digital natives coming into your organization?
- How can it, knowledge management tools, web portals and thought leadership materials be used to reinforce the positioning of specialist and locally focused firms?
- What client demands are being expressed or anticipated around globalization of service delivery models, transparency, integration of systems and process redesign?
- How is your organization using historic data to evaluate the cost of serving clients and to identify the potential for greater efficiency and cost reduction?
- How will the use of cognitive capabilities, extending your analytics investments and employing new sources of extraneous data deliver the desired outcome?
- What new service line opportunities emerge out of rising security concerns and the growing regulatory and environmental complexity of many client sectors?
- How does your organization track and review the new structural models that are being used in legal and a range of other professional service sectors?
- What consideration has been given to pioneering the use of AI and other emerging technologies to disrupt the market and gain a first-mover advantage?
- How are professional staff being prepared for the more widespread introduction of smart technologies that could perform parts of value-adding roles?
- What steps are being taken to accelerate the speed and flexibility of IT responses in support of rapidly changing client and attorney requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Legal Analytics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Legal Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Legal Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Legal Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Legal Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Legal Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Legal Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Legal Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What resources (both financial and non-financial) are available/needed?
- Requirements Management Plan: Has the requirements team been instructed in the Change Control process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are performance reviews conducted regularly to assess the status of Legal Analytics projects?
- Project Scope Statement: Change management vs. change leadership - what is the difference?
- Change Management Plan: Clearly articulate the overall business benefits of the Legal Analytics project -why are you doing this now?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the Legal Analytics project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Project Charter: Strategic fit: what is the strategic initiative identifier for this Legal Analytics project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Change Request: Describe how modifications, enhancements, defects and/or deficiencies shall be notified (e.g. Problem Reports, Change Requests etc) and managed. Detail warranty and/or maintenance periods?
Step-by-step and complete Legal Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Legal Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Legal Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Legal Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Legal Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Legal Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Legal Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Legal Analytics project with this in-depth Legal Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Legal Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Legal Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Legal Analytics investments work better.
This Legal Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.