Establish that your organization develops related Policies and Procedures for newly acquired government property, establishing initial property accountability thru cataloging to establishing lifecycle of property procured thru your organization Acquisition and Procurement Program.
More Uses of the Logistics Management Toolkit:
- Foster an environment where change is embraced and ideas are respected, supported, vetted and ultimately implemented (if deemed appropriate).
- Establish that your organization complies; plans, organize, and oversees the activities of your organization, ensuring that Logistics Management Operations comply with legal and Regulatory Requirements and meet customer needs.
- Confer with Logistics Management teams to determine ways to optimize Service Levels, maintain Supply Chain efficiency, or minimize cost.
- Resolve discrepancies, identifying root causes and driving process system level Process Improvements.
- Maintain a complete understanding and application of business principals, concepts, practices and standards.
- Be accountable for working through subordinate supervisors, plans, organizes and assigns work to subordinates engaged in logistics and property management across organizational lines.
- Be accountable for gathering, analyzing, and organizing information in an accessible manner that supports networking, Program Development, and inquiries about expertise and opportunities.
- Establish that your team complies; mentors personnel on management/Leadership Skills to foster an environment conducive to teambuilding.
- Warrant that your operation develops plans, milestones, and policy for the accomplishment of assigned functions on an immediate and long range basis.
- Provide support government personnel to record completed reports of excess (roe) in organization tracking tool.
- Confirm your enterprise complies; its the responsibility of Logistics Readiness officers to ensure that all supply, distribution, Organizational Structures and contingency plans are in place prior to the beginning of any mission.
- Ensure you collaborate; understand mission requirements and emergency/contingency Operations planning and evaluate current organizational emergency Operations support plans.
- Confirm your team assures that all factors that impact logistics support are considered in the development of logistics support plans.
- Become involved in the process of designing and delivering integrated business and information solutions to support the enterprises accomplishment of business goals.
- Perform technical and Program Management activities to support Project Planning and scheduling, monitoring and control, Risk Management, and deliverables management.
- Ensure each service center has adequate levels of inventory to support production goals, avoiding excess change overs and shut downs.
- Establish: frequent internal customer contacts on matters pertaining to logistics policies, plans, and objectives.
- Confirm your organization complies; accounts for the integration and alignment of acquisition, delivery and management of supplies, equipment and services to ensure the successful delivery of patient care.
- Warrant that your corporation provides support in capability development Process Improvements, Systems and tools for better future.
- Be accountable for using Performance Management to set goals and objectives for all direct reports, and performing quarterly review.
- Drive: interface with shipping, receiving, Quality Control, transportation, planning, purchasing and other related departments to resolve problems relative to receipt and distribution of material.
- Be certain that your corporation provides support of supply, maintenance, Procurement, transportation, Inventory Management, Quality Assurance, facilities and property management, production control, and property disposal for assigned programs.
- Confirm your organization provides Customer Service to internal and external customers regarding logistics and mail procedures.
- Integrate the separate functions in planning or implementing an overall program Logistics Management program.
- Develop and optimize processes to ensure all function related objectives are met on a continuous basis and provide feedback for Continuous Improvement.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Logistics Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Logistics Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Logistics Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Logistics Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Logistics Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- How is the Supply Chain taking advantage of a climate to convince management to deploy the already stated cash saving Reverse Logistics processes that have always been on the back burner?
- How can Inventory Management be a decisive factor to improve Customer Service in manufacturing industries logistics located in Gauteng Province (especially in Pretoria and Johannesburg)?
- Are purchasers sufficiently rational and careful, and the quality of the service sufficiently definable and measurable, that effective, informed consumer sovereignty can be exercised?
- Does the product withdrawal and recall procedure include a plan to handle the logistics of product traceability, recovery or disposal of affected product and stock reconciliation?
- Is your organization ready for the future and do you ensure your logistics are a competitive advantage, considering the innovations, trends & challenges the industry is facing?
- Are you collaborating with your logistics partners in a way that it becomes a key differentiator to meet expectations towards service, Quality, Cost, control and flexibility?
- How do you bring real-time operational data from factories, supply-chain and logistics tools into your dashboards for better supply predictability?
- How can communication systems facilitate logistics management in the immediate aftermath of situations as terrorist attacks and natural disasters?
- Are the types, quantities, locations and conditions of items of material in storage accurately reflected on the Inventory Management records?
- How do you build an information system to support the new logistics support model and interface with an old style of Supply Chain Management?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Logistics Management book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Logistics Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Logistics Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Logistics Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Logistics Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Logistics Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Logistics Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Logistics Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Have the Configuration Management functions been assigned?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Logistics Management project success?
- Project Schedule: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Logistics Management project schedule?
- Requirements Documentation: Does your organization restrict technical alternatives?
- Team Operating Agreement: Resource Allocation: how will individual team members account for time and expenses, and how will this be allocated in the team budget?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Several experts are offsite, and wish to be included. How can this be done?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost estimate preparation â What Cost Estimates will be prepared during the Logistics Management project phases?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the schedule include Logistics Management Project Management time and change request analysis time?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual approving disbursements sign or initial the document?
- Procurement Audit: Did your organization decide upon an adequate and admissible procurement procedure?
Step-by-step and complete Logistics Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Logistics Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Logistics Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Logistics Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Logistics Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Logistics Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Logistics Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Logistics Management project with this in-depth Logistics Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Logistics Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Logistics Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Logistics Management investments work better.
This Logistics Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.