Serve as contact point for contract warehouse operations to escalate issues associated with warehouse performance to resolve short term exceptions and coordinate with Logistics specialization to perform Root Cause Corrective Action analysis.
More Uses of the Logistics Toolkit:
- Warrant that your corporation generates quantifiable requirements based on customer description, system planning and design, and acquisition Logistics.
- Raise the visibility of field issues that require better systemic controls to central Logistics for the development of improved processes.
- Confirm your group performs Data Verification audits to ensure output quality, timely invoices payments, and compliance with organization policies and practices.
- Coordinate: air operations controllers support leadership by recommending Process Improvements that enhance safety, reduce cost and improve overall effectiveness.
- Assure your enterprise complies; influences and monitors the performance of program functional task elements as procurement, engineering, manufacturing, Quality Control, Logistics, and administrative functions.
- Pilot: actively communicate and shares information and expectations with supervisor; participates in Team Meetings and Focus Groups and offers input on facility issues.
- Audit: secure that ways of working and total information flow from commercial actions and inventory optimization are synched with Logistics.
- Arrange that your team complies; completes the exit process for terminating employees and partners with your organization Human Resources team on any action items surrounding the exit Logistics.
- Make sure that your corporation complies; conducts in depth analysis and review, and issues procedural instructions extending beyond local operations involving multi level and multi organization ammunition Logistics operations.
- Drive increased Logistics income and margin improvement by conducting freight rate analysis as it relates to published and market freight rates.
- Confirm your team performs a combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying data in order to obtain primary financial data for maintaining account records.
- Make sure that your enterprise coordinates and leads Supply Chain improvements impacting sales, Logistics and warehouse operations, and Reverse Logistics.
- Identify Logistics income and margin improvement opportunities through Data Analysis of current managed lanes, along with analyzing current delivered lanes for conversion.
- Ensure you undertake; lead the Load Planning Team and Logistics Network Strategy Team to drive freight revenue and income across all divisions.
- Oversee: own all year round Logistics, operations, administration, scheduling, calendar management, and event planning for the program.
- Pilot: work closely with Operations Management teams and vendor partners to stay abreast of client needs, trends and lead opportunities.
- Be accountable for utilizing the Logistics modeling methods for the purpose of identifying the various problems of Logistics operation related to structure, serviceable Process Enhancement, and facility arrangement.
- Ensure your organization complies; focuses on revenue producing activity and maximizes selling time on direct and indirect sales efforts and local marketing.
- Coordinate activities for materials and Logistics Problem Resolution of a cell to ensure availability of materials and smooth operations.
- Guide: monitor the appropriate metrics, conduct root cause analyses, and take appropriate Corrective Actions to address interregional Logistics issues.
- Use Data Driven Decision Making and smart automation to create processes that standardize workflows, remove inefficiencies, grow the Logistics Network.
- Be certain that your organization
- Develop a dynamic Logistics operations assessment program to ensure consistent implementation and sustainment of processes across all field entities.
- Organize: operational management and Logistics coordination pertaining to service provision, event planning, and additional Business Operations.
- Become capable of reviewing Logistics operations and processes and deliver analytics to improve conditions and Supply Chain cost.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision makers, screen potential Business Opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch Logistics.
- Audit: conduct Root Cause Analysis on current Logistics pain points and suggest solution options along with implementation plan and timeline.
- Support leadership by helping analyze data, prepare reports and provide other relevant information for operations meetings or executive leadership briefings.
- Negotiate with carriers in order to maximize profitability and improve efficiency by identifying ways to improve Cost Savings.
- Be accountable for generating programs and practices that deliver a high level of Customer Satisfaction, On Time Delivery success, and safety.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Logistics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Logistics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Logistics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Logistics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Logistics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Why should you adopt a Logistics framework?
- How will the change process be managed?
- What scope do you want your strategy to cover?
- Which stakeholder characteristics are analyzed?
- How do you verify if Logistics is built right?
- Where can you go to verify the info?
- How do you make it meaningful in connecting Logistics with what users do day-to-day?
- What does verifying compliance entail?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- How do you measure risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Logistics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Logistics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Logistics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Logistics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Logistics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Logistics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Logistics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Logistics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Logistics project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Logistics Project Team have enough people to execute the Logistics Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Logistics Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Logistics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Logistics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Logistics Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Logistics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Logistics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Logistics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Logistics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Logistics project with this in-depth Logistics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Logistics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Logistics and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Logistics investments work better.
This Logistics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.