Strategize perform long range planning and provide technical direction and coordination for design projects assigned to your organization headquarters, subordinate field sites, and project locations.
More Uses of the Long-Range Planning Toolkit:
- Establish and monitor the progress of Facilities MOU and long range planning goals and capital projects.
- Provide financial leadership across headcount planning, budgeting, forecasting and long range planning.
- Ensure you integrate; build detailed financial models in support of strategic decisions and long range planning.
- Lead and contribute to organization long range planning and budgeting processes to support achievement of growth and profitability objectives.
- Drive Financial Planning processes related to headcount planning, budgeting, forecasting, and long range planning.
- Confirm your team develops variance reports and long range planning goals.
- Provide technological vision and long range planning in support of your organizations strategic plan and organizational goals.
- Make sure that your venture performs analysis of general test capabilities to assess site needs for long range planning and forecasting to support strategic initiatives.
- Assure your planning evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning and the introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions.
- Become involved in month end close, forecasting, budgeting, and long range planning.
- Lead establishing short term and long range planning and budget development of your organization to support strategic business goals.
- Support quarterly rolling forecasts, annual and long range planning processes.
- Manage work with the Systems Team in developing System Administration policies and long range planning.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Guide: interface management, long range planning, Infrastructure Management.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies, and regulatory action.
- Manage: annual and long range planning.
- Methodize: actively lead the research, justification, and implementation in long range planning of the facility.
- Warrant that your operation provides Cost Estimates for use in long range planning of future projects.
- Secure that your design evaluates and advises on the Human Capital impact of long range planning.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Long-Range Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Long-Range Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Long-Range Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Long-Range Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Long-Range Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- What are (control) requirements for Long-Range Planning Information?
- How do you manage and improve your Long-Range Planning work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Do you need different information or graphics?
- What can you control?
- Who are the Long-Range Planning decision makers?
- Do you think you know, or do you know you know?
- Who should make the Long-Range Planning decisions?
- What is the total fixed cost?
- What adjustments to the strategies are needed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Long-Range Planning book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Long-Range Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Long-Range Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Long-Range Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Long-Range Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Long-Range Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Long-Range Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Long-Range Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Long-Range Planning project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Long-Range Planning project team have enough people to execute the Long-Range Planning project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Long-Range Planning project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Long-Range Planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Long-Range Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Long-Range Planning Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Long-Range Planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Long-Range Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Long-Range Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Long-Range Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Long-Range Planning project with this in-depth Long-Range Planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Long-Range Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Long-Range Planning and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Long-Range Planning investments work better.
This Long-Range Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.