Actively identify system functionality or performance deficiencies, execute changes to existing systems, and tests functionality of the system to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, data integrity, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
More Uses of the Master Data Management Toolkit:
- Leverage processes and tools to execute data migration, ensure the development of master data creation and management procedures to effectively manage master data.
- Partner to develop, drive, and execute the long term data vision and strategy for the MDM platforms by working with multiple teams and stakeholders across your organization.
- Develop and maintain quality standards of excellence, policies and procedures, standard workflows, and best practices for ensuring the security, quality and integrity, and availability of data.
- Develop a roadmap for the data and analytics function that clearly defines ownership and responsibility between the central data function and the functional groups.
- Apply the appropriate level of modeling theory, pattern recognition, and abstractions to design a pragmatic solution that functionally meets the business and technical requirements.
- Solidify in depth technical expertise regarding data models, data analysis and design, master data management, metadata management, data warehousing, business intelligence, data quality improvement.
- Partner with end to end Process Analysts and System Analysts to investigate project solutions requests, capturing requirements, collecting data from a variety of sources, evaluating and interpreting data, and drawing conclusions on solution options.
- Identify and communicate project risks and impediments and proactively work with other members of the team to complete high value deliverables as identified by business partners and team leadership.
- Ensure you collaborate with the data, business intelligence and advanced analytics teams to deliver transformative insights and decision making capabilities.
- Ensure data accuracy in SAP and other relevant systems corresponded with requested data changes, verification of own work by extracting and comparing of SAP and other relevant systems master data.
- Ensure you collaborate with the rest of the Data and Technology team and Advanced Analytics team, especially the Product Owner and Delivery team, to provide support for the delivery of use cases through the ingestion and enhancement of data.
- Develop a partnership acting as a liaison between technical and business teams to understand, troubleshoot, interpret and advise on business needs and/or problems.
- Ensure you can distinguish between Master Data Management, Data Quality, Data Governance concepts, and Data Integration and the needs for each in a mature data environment.
- Data catalog work across your organization to build and implement an enterprise wide solution to collect metadata, combined with data management and search tools.
- Manage work with peers in the data and analytics, enterprise applications, engineering, operations, and security teams to ensure integration points are secured, effectively defined, developed, and supported.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Master Data Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Master Data Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Master Data Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Master Data Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Master Data Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What processes ensure that IT risk analysis and reporting insights and outputs are fed into strategic planning (within the IT department and at an overall business level)?
- Is your organization clear on the value/importance of its information assets ÃÂÃÂ especially the already stated that could be considered its crown jewels?
- Does it maintain a bring your own device (byod) policy that serves as the foundation for a current, secure and business-value-enabling byod program?
- How can current change management strategies and processes related to infrastructure, operating systems and databases be improved?
- Is the existing data model harmonized across the legacy systems or is it a collection of independent models and entities?
- How to ensure consistency and uniformity of data in external appearance and communication, efficiently and effectively?
- Do you have dedicated Master Data Management (MDM) organization or dedicated roles with regards to supplier data?
- How are senior executives and the board of directors kept abreast of changing IT infrastructure risks and needs?
- What is your organization of data integration technology, and how will the data integration tools market evolve?
- How can data assets be managed in a more secure manner as well as in a way that generates more business value?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Master Data Management book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Master Data Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Master Data Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Master Data Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Master Data Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Master Data Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Master Data Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Master Data Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: How does the principle of senders and receivers make the Master Data Management project communications effort more complex?
- Scope Management Plan: Knowing the health of the Master Data Management project ÃÂÃÂ What is the status?
- Initiating Process Group: When are the deliverables to be generated in each phase?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which Master Data Management project management knowledge area is least mature?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will Master Data Management project success require up to date information at a moments notice?
- Activity Attributes: How many days do you need to complete the work scope with a limit of X number of resources?
- Variance Analysis: What costs are avoidable if one or more customers are dropped?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Does the activity use a common approach or business function to deliver its results?
- Risk Register: Can the likelihood and impact of failing to achieve corresponding recommendations and action plans be assessed?
Step-by-step and complete Master Data Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Master Data Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Master Data Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Master Data Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Master Data Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Master Data Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Master Data Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Master Data Management project with this in-depth Master Data Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Master Data Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Master Data Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Master Data Management investments work better.
This Master Data Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.