Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Master Data Management Program Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Master Data Management Program related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Master Data Management Program specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Master Data Management Program Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Master Data Management Program improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Will the MDM solution need to expose the master data through interface standards or will that intra-system and external system data sharing be done through the existing application interfaces?
- Have you had to put in extra effort and time to manually cleanse the data before a change of your application landscape was possible?
- Are you looking to adopt the new wave of coming technologies, like automation, artificial intelligence or the Internet of Things?
- Is the existing data model harmonized across the legacy systems or is it a collection of independent models and entities?
- How to ensure consistency and uniformity of data in external appearance and communication, efficiently and effectively?
- Do you have dedicated Master Data Management (MDM) organization or dedicated roles with regards to supplier data?
- What is your organization of data integration technology, and how will the data integration tools market evolve?
- How to create a single place for data, offer a consistent experience to customers on any device and any channel?
- Are decisions being made using corporate data, rather than on local data from manually maintained spreadsheets?
- Why are other organizations faced with operational master data management challenges in complex ERP landscapes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Master Data Management Program book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Master Data Management Program self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Master Data Management Program Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Master Data Management Program areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Master Data Management Program Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Master Data Management Program projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Master Data Management Program Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Master Data Management Program project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Research risk management software. Are many products available?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What simple tool can you use to help identify and prioritize Master Data Management Program project risks that is very low tech and high touch?
- Risk Audit: Do industry specialists and business risk auditors enhance audit reporting accuracy?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there common objectives between the team and the stakeholder?
- Cost Baseline: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What should be the gestation period for the Master Data Management Program project with this technology?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual approving disbursements sign or initial the document?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a reason why you are or are not not using an external rating system?
- Procurement Audit: Is authorization required to make changes to the purchase order file?
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a Master Data Management Program project manager must do to finalize Master Data Management Program project close-out?
Step-by-step and complete Master Data Management Program Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Master Data Management Program project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Master Data Management Program project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Master Data Management Program project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Master Data Management Program project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Master Data Management Program project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Master Data Management Program project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Master Data Management Program project with this in-depth Master Data Management Program Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Master Data Management Program projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Master Data Management Program and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Master Data Management Program investments work better.
This Master Data Management Program All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.