This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Operational Excellence assessment.
'Our experience has been good. A primary reason we chose The Art of Service was good vendor communications and follow-through during the sales process. Many of the other vendors we evaluated provided a poor sales experience. The Art of Service's self-assessment has a great user interface and is easy to use out of the box for non- and technically minded individuals. Comprehensive self-service support is available online. Overall, we have been happy with The Art of Service' - Director, Database Operations in the Education Industry
'The product is the most versatile, open and adaptable with endless opportunities for integration and visual analytics' - Business Intelligence Analyst in the Government Industry
'An amazing company that really cares about its clients. The developer team stays in touch with its clients to improve the product and the sales team makes sure that we have everything we need to succeed and isn't too pushy or aggressive. Overall a very good product from an innovative player in the space of business analytics. In addition to all that, getting The Art of service's Self-Assessments into our enterprise was smooth and efficient.' - Senior Manager in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Operational Excellence Self-Assessment?
The Operational Excellence Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Operational Excellence work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Operational Excellence task and that every Operational Excellence outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Operational Excellence opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Operational Excellence advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Operational Excellence Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Operational Excellence improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Operational Excellence Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Operational Excellence Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Operational Excellence Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Operational Excellence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Operational Excellence and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Operational Excellence with this Operational Excellence Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How do we Lead with Operational Excellence in Mind?
- Define Question: Which customers cant participate in our Operational Excellence domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Measure Question: What situation(s) led to this Operational Excellence Self Assessment?
- Analyze Question: In the case of a Operational Excellence project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Operational Excellence project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Operational Excellence project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Improve Question: Why are Operational Excellence skills important?
- Control Question: What business benefits will Operational Excellence goals deliver if achieved?
- Sustain Question: Think about the people you identified for your Operational Excellence project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Value [to you] of the Operational Excellence Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Operational Excellence Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.