More Uses of the Pricing Analytics Toolkit:
- Audit: effective Communication Skills to devise solutions to drive profitability and support revenue and market share goals.
- Ensure you integrate; understand Sales Funnel and partner with the sales leadership to provide grounded insights into Sales Force targets to drive the right linkages between output metrics and input/activity metrics for the Sales Force.
- Assure your venture creates and maintains strategic relationships with organization leaders and Business Partners to develop plans and delivery on the strategy.
- Be accountable for providing outreach, promoting the availability of revenue analysis and Project Management support to the partnership.
- Warrant that your venture complies; owns the development of data Performance Analytics and dashboards aimed at increasing visibility to data, analytics and insights to drive optimal business results.
- Provide analytical support to sales teams around cost and investments to make the right economic and growth oriented decisions for thE Business.
- Assure your design assess and enhance your existing operational and financial Data Reporting capabilities with Internal Stakeholders and Information Technology.
- Facilitate User Management, updates to approvals/hierarchy, document, part number and related Meta Data as part of administrative support.
- Ensure you lead multi channel, large scale, and highly specialized projects that support rate review, Product Development and Pricing Strategy.
- Initiate: proactively ensure on going trade policy compliance through quarterly trade review and monthly trade spending reporting.
- Methodize: partner with leadership to translate long term Strategic Objectives to short term tactical execution goals to deliver primary demand growth.
- Manage: own development and deployment of key internal and external data Performance Analytics and dashboards to drive commercial excellence for the sales, marketing and manufacturing teams.
- Be certain that your group utilizes and maintains project/ task Management Software to record client information, transactions and developments of provider relationships for internal workload tracking.
- Drive the dissemination of Commercial Finance knowledge across thE Business to improve Business Insight and enable better decisions to be made.
- Make sure that your operation complies; monitors competitive pricing information and the impact of other environmental factors that affect pricing decisions and strategies.
- Provide timely and accurate Reporting And Analytics to thE Business that help improve forecasting, pricing/contracting decisions and general Business Planning.
- Warrant that your planning has accountability for Monitoring And Reporting contract performance that is used to inform pricing and contracting strategy.
- Ensure you cultivate; build and analyze pricing tests to understand impact and make sure that you scale the highest return pricing structures; measuring your ROI with accuracy and rigor.
- Audit: partner with Sales Operations team to drive consistent and scalable tools to deliver a consistent and predictable Management System.
- Supervise: actively monitor Industry Trends to develop strategies that take advantage of untapped market segments and help your organization gain market share in new avenues.
- Develop and implement pricing tools, dynamic models, and structure processes to aid the pricing efforts of your organization.
- Drive: key Business Partner with the commercial and strategic Marketing Teams to design initiatives targeted at capturing profitable market share.
- Gather, cleanse, and validate data and build actionable dashboards / scorecards / tools related to pricing and contracting.
- Ensure implementation and communication with customers in collaboration with Pricing Administration, where necessary.
- Identify: act as Business Support liaison for analytics dashboarding and content Management Tools and partner with CoE teams to drive utilization and commercial effectiveness.
- Manage work with business users to refine requirements for enhancements and translate the Business Needs into Technical Requirements.
- Head: partner with Business Leaders and CFO to drive Financial Performance improvements related to revenue, pricing, and direct and operating costs.
- Establish long term Channel Strategies that enables Retail growth while driving fair and SustainablE Business practices between Retail, Gypsum, Pro Tile and Lumber channels.
- Ensure you magnify; lead Market intelligence analysis to assess overall Business Performance and opportunities for manufacturing sites to maximize Capacity Utilization.
- Ensure efficient Systems And Processes exist to facilitate Financial Planning analysis and reporting across the broader Sales organization for Pre and Post Analysis.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pricing Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Pricing Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pricing Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pricing Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pricing Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you verify Pricing Analytics completeness and accuracy?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization, which do you own?
- How do you take a forward-looking perspective in identifying Pricing Analytics research related to market response and models?
- What is the Value Stream Mapping?
- How much does it cost?
- What are the known security controls?
- Is there any additional Pricing Analytics definition of success?
- Is there a clear Pricing Analytics case definition?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- What business benefits will Pricing Analytics goals deliver if achieved?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pricing Analytics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Pricing Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pricing Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pricing Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pricing Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pricing Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Pricing Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Pricing Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Pricing Analytics project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Pricing Analytics Project Team have enough people to execute the Pricing Analytics Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Pricing Analytics Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Pricing Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pricing Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Pricing Analytics Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Pricing Analytics Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pricing Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pricing Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pricing Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pricing Analytics project with this in-depth Pricing Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pricing Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pricing Analytics and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pricing Analytics Investments work better.
This Pricing Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.