Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the Proposal Development process, contribute to the development of proposal Pricing Strategies.
More Uses of the Pricing Toolkit:
- Confirm your business participates in meetings with Business Line and Commercial Teams to ensure Effective Communication is achieved across organization on Pricing Strategies and processes.
- Confirm your team develops managed market Pricing Strategies consistent with customer and market indications and the overall portfolio targeting long term commercial success.
- Arrange that your design complies; as , there is much more complexity in Product Development, contracting/Pricing and Supply Chain Management than is typically found in a large manufacturing organization.
- Confirm you surpass; understand and enhance Transfer Pricing framework to ensure adherence with Regulatory Requirements and appropriateness of any Transfer Pricing incentives.
- Analyze effectiveness of clinical interventions and cost of care initiatives and collaborate with clinical and operations teams to implement improvement opportunities.
- Develop initial sales forecasts, target cost, Pricing, and gross profit to meet organization objectives by working closely with sales, purchasing, engineering and manufacturing to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Manage work with the Credit Team and Business Units to understand various products (Pricing, strategy, data, and assumptions) to report product profitability for your organization.
- Establish: in situations where price or lead time is prohibitive to a customer, in conjunction with appropriate personnel, develop a Pricing and/ or lead time strategy to win the order.
- Manage the maintenance of prioritized backlog and appropriately align with team leaders ensuring product team is driving efficiently towards goals and organization KPIs.
- Secure that your planning performs monthly review and evaluation of actual financial performance compared to budget and prior year of the total organization and individual business units.
- Lead stage gate review, to engage in the development of Value Propositions and help ensure you capture the value you deserve for your new product innovations.
- Orchestrate: work closely with the clinical leadership team to achieve your organizations goal to support and move toward value through innovative value based contracting.
- Confirm you administer; associated with transformation efforts, analyze and enhance Transfer Pricing framework to ensure adherence with Regulatory Requirements and appropriateness of any Transfer Pricing incentives.
- Manage work with team and operations to maximize project delivery quality, timeliness and efficiencies in order to deliver high value and relevant insights to your clients as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Be accountable for mastering assigned customer portals to lead new product upload processes, content updating initiatives, and fill out the appropriate internal Pricing requirements.
- Drive efficiency in working with Logistics Providers/Partners; balancing Cost Effectiveness, quality of the services provided and customer expectations.
- Ensure you liaise; lead multiple Pricing optimization projects and deploy strategic Pricing capabilities for the various business groups, aligning with strategies, market dynamics and needs.
- Ensure your project complies; partners with sales and purchasing teams to further understand vendors, products, and customers to aid in relationship development and Customer Service.
- Be certain that your operation utilizes sales planning and Market Research to accomplish ongoing analysis of competitive products, selling techniques, Consumer Research, marketing legislation, new products, Pricing and distribution.
- Optimize product Pricing and margin management with continuous cost maintenance and margin analysis to develop, communicate, and manage Pricing plans consistent with organization strategic plans.
- Control: work closely with operations, client success and Technology Teams and other stakeholders to understand, collect and document operating requirements for all department functions, products and services.
- Establish new relationships with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure adequate resources for all projects and to continually improve Pricing and quality of work.
- Ensure you produce; expand existing methodologies to meet evolving objectives as stress scenarios are adjusted to respond to market conditions and organization risk tolerance.
- Provide reliable, updated Demand Planning related information and provide timely market feedback internally to support successful Product Development, merchandising, and Pricing of product and programs.
- Guide: direct and execute initiatives that support aggressive improvements in Supplier Quality, total Cost Effectiveness, enhanced Service Levels, improved coordination, delivery, Pricing, lead times, payment, risk compliance and other areas as identified.
- Be accountable for participating in the design of the process architecture and lead the on going process streamlining and improvement initiatives across various business, reporting and Technology Teams.
- Guide: audit and retrospective analysis of ledger for alignment with contract reimbursement, identifying care gaps, and compliance in partnership with revenue cycle leadership.
- Develop develop and manage Pricing Strategies for assigned categories that allow you to be competitive while maintaining the maximum product gross margins.
- Manage work with client and internal teams to translate data and model results into tactical and strategic insights that are complete, accurate, relevant, understandable and applicable to client businesses and needs.
- Be accountable for partnering with internal data source providers and risk stakeholders across all lines of business to complete data investigations and resolve Data Quality issues with the goal of improving the timeliness and accuracy of all Risk Reporting on a continual basis.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pricing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Pricing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pricing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pricing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pricing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Will Pricing have an impact on current Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- Who manages Pricing risk?
- Which Pricing solution is appropriate?
- How do your work systems and key work processes relate to and capitalize on your core competencies?
- Where is the cost?
- What qualifications do Pricing leaders need?
- How do you quantify and qualify impacts?
- To what extent would your organization benefit from being recognized as a award recipient?
- Do you all define Pricing in the same way?
- What are specific Pricing rules to follow?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pricing book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Pricing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pricing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pricing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pricing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pricing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Pricing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Pricing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Pricing project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Pricing project team have enough people to execute the Pricing project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Pricing project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Pricing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pricing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Pricing Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Pricing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pricing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pricing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pricing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pricing project with this in-depth Pricing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pricing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pricing and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pricing investments work better.
This Pricing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.