This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in SAP BPC assessment.
'I've been using The Art of Service for 7 years and I've always loved the their products. It makes me a more efficient employee at any company I've ever been employed it. I always buy a self assessment when I start a new position.' - Director of Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
'Great product, easy to use, just as advertised. Great tool for analyst and easy to share with business.' - Manager in the Finance Industry
'I was completely impressed with the assessment's coverage of questions and processes. No matter which angle you take, it's in there. This made ease of use very impressive and very appealing. Not to mention the time saved in finding our to priorities with the dynamic RACI diagram.' - GIS Data Analyst in the Government Industry
What Is The SAP BPC Self-Assessment?
The SAP BPC Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the SAP BPC work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every SAP BPC task and that every SAP BPC outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring SAP BPC opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored SAP BPC advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth SAP BPC Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP BPC improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The SAP BPC Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP BPC Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The SAP BPC Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP BPC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP BPC and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define SAP BPC with this SAP BPC Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this SAP BPC process?
- Define Question: Does the SAP BPC task fit the client's priorities?
- Measure Question: Has the direction changed at all during the course of SAP BPC? If so, when did it change and why?
- Analyze Question: What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if SAP BPC does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Improve Question: What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your SAP BPC strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Control Question: Meeting the Challenge: Are Missed SAP BPC opportunities Costing you Money?
- Sustain Question: Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform SAP BPC work? How is the team addressing them?
Value [to you] of the SAP BPC Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal SAP BPC Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.