Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP IS-U Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP IS-U related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP IS-U specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP IS-U Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP IS-U improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Where would you enter the interval so that when interval-based period control is selected, the billing engine considers the billing period length when determining the rate step calculation?
- How should utilities provide competitors and utility affiliates with comparable access to relevant customer information to assure that no one receives an unfair competitive advantage?
- Are there utilities/tools available to ensure that an electronic records audit trail captured using one version of software will be readable in the next version of the software?
- How can techniques be employed to assure the accuracy of information on newly built utilities and improve the accuracy of information on existing subsurface utilities?
- Are any additional system software products or utilities required or recommended to efficiently run your system on the recommended hardware and operating system?
- Is it no different from changes in access to and regulation of utilities Ð just another means of ensuring proper allocation of resources for the wider benefit?
- Which utilities provides an efficient way to give specific users permission to use specific system commands at the root level of a Linux operating system?
- How does an enterprise evaluate the utility of the various knowledge management models, particularly given there is no agreed definition of knowledge?
- Are the ripple effects of customer incentive programs sufficient to offset limitations on the range of marketing strategies employed by the utilities?
- What is the expectation on performing process validation without the qualification or validation of utilities that are in contact with the product?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP IS-U book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP IS-U self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP IS-U Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP IS-U areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP IS-U Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP IS-U projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP IS-U Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP IS-U project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What advantages do your organizations stakeholders have?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What happens when others get pulled for higher priority SAP IS-U projects?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many is: do all the identified roles need to be routinely informed or only in exceptional circumstances?
- Change Log: Do the described changes impact on the integrity or security of the system?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the assigned SAP IS-U project manager a PMP (Certified SAP IS-U project manager) and experienced?
- Variance Analysis: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can solicitation Schedules be improved to yield more effective price competition?
- Requirements Management Plan: How knowledgeable is the team in the proposed application area?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the SAP IS-U project?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
Step-by-step and complete SAP IS-U Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP IS-U project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP IS-U project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP IS-U project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP IS-U project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP IS-U project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP IS-U project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP IS-U project with this in-depth SAP IS-U Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP IS-U projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP IS-U and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP IS-U investments work better.
This SAP IS-U All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.