Be accountable for participating in the development, testing and successful deployment of software to all applicable SCCM/Current Branch supported platforms deployed using SCCM/Current Branch and Windows Installer technologies.
More Uses of the SCCM Toolkit:
- Make sure that your operation executes enterprise Windows System Design (functional and technical), planning, and implementation.
- Drive: system center Configuration Management (SCCM) administration and a key member of your organizations systems center support team.
- Support the development and design of new methodologies to deploy images with varying levels of interaction dependent on client needs and customizations.
- Be accountable for working closely with communication team to advertise and socialize the benefit of new applications.
- Be very proactive and come up with plans to fix issues and nullify challenges for the future.
- Be accountable for understanding and mitigating the impact of Technical Design to security, performance and Data Privacy.
- Ensure that customers and internal business stakeholders are kept informed about the current status and development of the Engagement / Project in a transparent / proactive manner.
- Install, configure, maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot a wide range of hardware and software used in your organization.
- Manage management, plan and execute desktop software updates/upgrades (anti virus software, startup scripts, etc).
- Identify opportunities to innovate and enhance Service Delivery through ownership and best practices.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on vulnerability standards and technical working groups and provide innovative solutions to the client.
- Organize: conduct scheduled system checks and perform maintenance in accordance with the scheduled support Windows.
- Ensure your enterprise identifies and learns appropriate software and hardware used and supported by your organization.
- Identify: Active Directory, exchange, office 365 (O365), system center Configuration Management (SCCM) and related support tools.
- Be accountable for overseeing and coordinating the installation and configuration of line of business applications.
- Specify design of techniques to deploy, replace, and remove applications enterprise wide using SCCM methods.
- Manage your organizations SCCM software packaging, reporting, administration and troubleshooting.
- Be accountable for managing software, hardware and connectivity vendors to obtain support and resolution information.
- Oversee: Desktop Support technicians in the operation and troubleshooting processes of the Configuration Management SCCM, power management, and Patch Management platforms.
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running Windows operating systems.
- Ensure you motivate; lead with expertise in SCCM administration, deployment, packaging, network inventory, boundaries, installer and network designing.
- Devise: research and recommend hardware and software, coordinates installation and provide backup recovery.
- Arrange that your planning provides support for complex computing environment in areas as hardware, software and networks.
- Represent the interests of your customers by providing support and appropriate escalation to Desktop Support Site Leads and other IT functions when issues cannot be resolved.
- Install new software releases and system upgrades, evaluate and install patches, and resolve.
- Be accountable for coordinating with the other IT team members the development of the Service Desk knowledge base.
- Follow up with clients to ensure systems are functional and incidents are worked to completion.
- Systematize: routine use of virtual technologies for testing of automated applications and issue remediation.
- Maintain the integrity and security of Windows Servers and endpoints using SCCM and System Hardening techniques.
- Steer: plan, design, deploy, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain/upgrade multi site SCCM environment.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SCCM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any SCCM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SCCM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SCCM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SCCM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is there a SCCM Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- How do you take a forward-looking perspective in identifying SCCM research related to market response and models?
- What kind of analytics data will be gathered?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem you can usefully solve?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- Do you feel that more should be done in the SCCM area?
- Did you tackle the cause or the symptom?
- Have the types of risks that may impact SCCM been identified and analyzed?
- Is the scope of SCCM defined?
- How do you proactively clarify deliverables and SCCM quality expectations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SCCM book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SCCM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SCCM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SCCM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SCCM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SCCM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SCCM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SCCM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SCCM project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SCCM project team have enough people to execute the SCCM project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SCCM project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SCCM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SCCM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SCCM Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SCCM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SCCM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SCCM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SCCM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SCCM project with this in-depth SCCM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SCCM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SCCM and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SCCM investments work better.
This SCCM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.