Coordinate campaign launches to deliver legal / regulatory reviews, implement campaigns through your Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and Data Science partners, and maintain a portfolio of ongoing campaigns.
More Uses of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Toolkit:
- Formulate: influence present and future products through Competitive Analysis, benchmarking, and evaluating current and future Market Trends.
- Ensure you mobilize; build analytics Reports And Dashboards to provide visibility into Marketing Campaign/email results and Measure Effectiveness.
- Translate client requirements into deliverables, leveraging Best Practices, and minimizing the need for Custom Development.
- Manage system wide Email Marketing using Salesforce Marketing Cloud design, code, build, test, and deploy email campaigns.
- Confirm your enterprise complies; completes projects by assigning resources and coordinating timelines with customers, sales and channel fulfillment.
- Audit: partner with marketers across multiple brands, external vendors and other Key Stakeholders to influence, develop and deploy integrated Customer Engagement journeys.
- Lead Application System Problem Resolution by working with Application Developers, vendors, and internal infrastructure Team Members to troubleshoot.
- Manage Email Marketing communications deployments (single sends and journeys) through the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email platform to ensure deliverability and deliver on program goals.
- Lead Disaster Recovery planning and other IT simulations providing expert level reference for the application and Application Ecosystem you support.
- Supervise: act as thE Business lead for the enterprise wide use and adoption of marketing Cloud Email and marketing Automation Solution.
- Customize and configure Salesforce setup to align with business processes; recommend and implement improvements to existing configurations and customizations based on Business Needs.
- Identify: own implementation tasks from initial planning and Requirements Analysis, through design, development, testing and deployment.
- Be accountable for Marketing Automation expertise in executing implementation and integration of Salesforce Marketing Cloud with Database Systems to effectively track engagement with Marketing Automation campaigns.
- Coordinate relationships with Data Labs, Technology and Marketing Teams to ensure all key deliverables are executed flawlessly.
- Support delivery of components of Client Engagements that identify, design, and implement business and Technology Solutions for large companies.
- Manage work with Salesforce, support vendors and internal technical staff to troubleshoot and apply new features, upgrades and patches.
- Be accountable for coding of campaigns or coordination with campaign development team for coding of campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Be accountable for developing journeys and automation designing, developing, testing, documenting, and deploying high quality Business Solutions on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform based on Business Needs.
- Supervise: architecture Data Feeds, platform configuration, and components needed to run complex automated interactions / campaigns.
- Coordinate: monitor and troubleshoot manual and automated campaigns and data activities in case of failures, and notify stakeholders of relevant outcomes, fluctuations, and plans.
- Help prepare data sets with appropriate rules for email journeys using Marketing Cloud Salesforce Connector or integrate data from other data sources.
- Translate Business Requirements into a practical, scalable solution leveraging the functionality and Best Practices of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Lead technical expertise while scoping and driving the creation of Digital Solutions, email campaigns, email reporting, and Data Integration.
- Collaborate with internal feature development team to determine best path for Salesforce platform implementation.
- Oversee: email database cleansing/maintenance analyze current processes continuously seek opportunities to automate, where possible, designing solutions that optimize efficiency and simplicity.
- Be accountable for influencing achieves goals through effective and appropriate interaction with leaders, peers, employees, partners, and contacts.
- Lead: technical buildout of automated nurture emails using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, bounce exchange or similar tools.
- Manage work with digital Marketing Team and Business Line marketing managers/coordinators to plan, create, and manage email, mobile, and social Marketing Efforts.
- Audit: communication achieve goals through effective and appropriate interaction with leaders, peers, employees, partners, and contacts.
- Develop new ways to improve Customer Engagement by further segmenting data and/or better using the existing data.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Salesforce Marketing Cloud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Salesforce Marketing Cloud related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Salesforce Marketing Cloud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Salesforce Marketing Cloud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How is implementation research currently incorporated into each of your goals?
- What is the Salesforce Marketing Cloud problem definition? What do you need to resolve?
- What Salesforce Marketing Cloud requirements should be gathered?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Salesforce Marketing Cloud project manager?
- Who manages Salesforce Marketing Cloud risk?
- How do you lead with Salesforce Marketing Cloud in mind?
- How long to keep data and how to manage retention costs?
- How do you identify subcontractor relationships?
- What needs to stay?
- How do you keep the momentum going?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Salesforce Marketing Cloud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Salesforce Marketing Cloud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Salesforce Marketing Cloud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Salesforce Marketing Cloud Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Salesforce Marketing Cloud project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Project Team have enough people to execute the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Salesforce Marketing Cloud Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Salesforce Marketing Cloud Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Salesforce Marketing Cloud Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Salesforce Marketing Cloud Investments work better.
This Salesforce Marketing Cloud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.