Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Salesforce Marketing Cloud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Salesforce Marketing Cloud related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Salesforce Marketing Cloud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Salesforce Marketing Cloud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- How do you reframe the messy middle of any group process, replacing a desire for quick results with curiosity and the radical patience successful systems change demands?
- Why the ongoing infatuation with events, which consume significant amounts of time and resources in an age increasingly dominated by digital marketing strategies?
- When you add a social account to a social account summary dashboard or a mixed account summary dashboard, how much historical data is available?
- Have you ever designed a strategy or solution that focused on growing assets already in place, rather than identifying and remediating gaps?
- Who will do the continuous monitoring and ongoing authorization of the cloud systems that have been authorized by your organization?
- Does the provider exclude or limit liability for damage under the agreement, particularly consequential damages as business losses?
- How should marketing cloud admin configure the sync of the contact object so that only marketable contacts are synced over?
- What are the current cryptographic systems more applicable to the cloud computing characteristics, especially data storage?
- What is the most powerful role that you can uniquely play to help set the most impactful agenda in your chosen field?
- Do you execute an abandoned cart or abandoned browse email by querying personalization builder data extensions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Salesforce Marketing Cloud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Salesforce Marketing Cloud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Salesforce Marketing Cloud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Salesforce Marketing Cloud Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the support you received during implementation of the product/service?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Salesforce Marketing Cloud project management strategy been established?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the Salesforce Marketing Cloud project portfolio. How is this helpful in Salesforce Marketing Cloud project selection?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Requirements Management Plan: In case of software development; Should you have a test for each code module?
- Cost Baseline: Pcs for your new business. what would the life cycle costs be?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are changes to the scope managed according to defined procedures?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Salesforce Marketing Cloud project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this Salesforce Marketing Cloud project is needed?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you keep key people outside the group informed about its accomplishments?
Step-by-step and complete Salesforce Marketing Cloud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Salesforce Marketing Cloud project with this in-depth Salesforce Marketing Cloud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Salesforce Marketing Cloud investments work better.
This Salesforce Marketing Cloud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.