Coordinate with digital / Technology Teams to ensure the Workforce Management platform is receiving interval level and real time data from multiple sources as telephony platform, Salesforce service cloud, Live Chat platform.
More Uses of the Salesforce Toolkit:
- Ensure you head; build workflows to track leads and campaigns in an integrated manner throughout core systems (Salesforce, Teradata, Lattice).
- Use Salesforce to organize prospecting activities and keep track of sales tasks and milestones.
- Be accountable for proving clear communication to stakeholders, team members and managers of project updates, key milestones and status progression.
- Oversee: partner with marketers across multiple brands, external vendors and other Key Stakeholders to influence, develop and deploy integrated Customer Engagement journeys.
- Coordinate: clear view on what constitutes top tier Customer Support and capable of executing on that view.
- Evaluate: design, develop and maintain complex user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, validation rules and, custom workflow, etc.
- Head: effectively develop relationships with client executives and internal Salesforce stakeholders, at all levels.
- Oversee Salesforce implementation and administration tasks for specific projects and day to day operations.
- Capture client requirements by leading effective conversations with business and technical client teams.
- Lead: effectively follow Internal Processes to track, manage, and log all activities in Salesforce.
- Enable the Salesforce to adopt winning behaviors by providing training and access to sales content and assets.
- Evaluate: champion customer needs internally by providing feedback and communicating customer needs to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure you outperform; used data loader to perform curd operations and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.
- Perform business Requirements Analysis and evaluate complex business and technical requirements and design solutions using Salesforce best practices.
- Manage customer related contacts, tasks, contractual commitments and general information in Salesforce.
- Be accountable for developing problem solutions by defining Process Flows and understanding Salesforce system capabilities.
- Provide training and Sales Enablement, in collaboration with Product Management and Marketing, on sales and Salesforce processes, products/product launches and markets.
- Lead support experimentation and occasional surveys needed to capture voice of customer.
- Manage: quickly become an expert and front line support for sales and customer systems, processes, and data, especially Salesforce.
- Create workflows and processes in support of strategies to concisely communicate approach and goals.
- Organize: influence present and future products through competitive analysis, benchmarking, and evaluating current and future Market Trends.
- Align with key initiatives as Master Data management, Salesforce integration, complex systems initiative (strategy team), etc.
- Ensure you reorganize; understand business and Salesforce solution concepts and technology in order to identify and interpret client challenges and pain points.
- Be accountable for understanding client Business Process and potential constraints budget, timeline, expertise, etc.
- Be accountable for developing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor Data Quality and integrity.
- Be accountable for providing support to Salesforce users in all groups to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications through your Sales Operations Case Queue.
- Ensure accurate quote and contract data in Salesforce for quote to cash, Order Management and clean reporting and analysis.
- Standardize: conduct requirement analysis, develop strategies, and execute Test Cases through function maps.
- Identify: design, implements, and monitor the progress of initiatives and milestones to ensure timeliness and deliverables are met.
- Head: communication achieve goals through effective and appropriate interaction with leaders, peers, employees, partners, and contacts.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Salesforce Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Salesforce related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Salesforce specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Salesforce Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Salesforce improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- How does your Organization Design Professional Development that helps staff understand and change the systemic structures of communities and educational environments that reinforce inequality?
- What challenges do other organizations face when trying to establish and maintain visibility, Manage Risks and protect against account-centric threats for cloud apps and services?
- Why the ongoing infatuation with events, which consume significant amounts of time and resources in an age increasingly dominated by Digital Marketing strategies?
- What is your plan for development of educational content and Instructional Design, and what level of scope and accountability is anticipated within this contract?
- What liability does the service provider have for damage to an end users business as a result of failure to meet Service Levels specified in the contract?
- Are there existing marketing performance analytics that can be shared with the vendor so benchmarks can be set and website improvement can be measured?
- What role do your rewards programs play in the full suite of tools your organizations uses to facilitate performance and develop a sales culture?
- What other criteria should organizations consider as they address the visibility and control blind spot between organization and cloud providers?
- What challenges will be involved with the cloud provider, in case you want to change your organizations SLA or move to another cloud provider?
- Are there any software programs or systems currently licensed that will need to be accounted for in the new Digital Marketing campaign?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Salesforce book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Salesforce self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Salesforce Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Salesforce areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Salesforce Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Salesforce projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Salesforce Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Salesforce project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are people being developed to meet the challenges of the future?
- Lessons Learned: How well were your expectations met regarding the extent of your involvement in the Salesforce project (effort, time commitments, etc.)?
- Project Charter: Review the general mission What system will be affected by the improvement efforts?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Salesforce project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of your Salesforce projects should be selected when compared with other Salesforce projects?
- Cost Management Plan: Estimating responsibilities â how will the responsibilities for cost estimating be allocated?
- Quality Audit: How well do you think your organization engages with the outside community?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How can below standard performers be guided/developed to upgrade performance?
Step-by-step and complete Salesforce Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Salesforce project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Salesforce Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Salesforce project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Salesforce project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Salesforce project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Salesforce project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Salesforce project with this in-depth Salesforce Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Salesforce projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Salesforce and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Salesforce investments work better.
This Salesforce All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.