Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Salesforce Marketing Cloud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Salesforce Marketing Cloud related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Salesforce Marketing Cloud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 977 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Salesforce Marketing Cloud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 977 standard requirements:
- The cloud is often much more secure and reliable than other IT Operations. If you think cloud could solve some of your IT challenges, would you be willing to explore how you can deliver IT securely?
- Measure everything. what are the metrics you plan to baseline against in order to understand whether or not the returns of a marketing automation platform make sense?
- What do you do if you want to try an auto-scaling service, or hook in top monitoring systems so you can better anticipate and respond to increased demand on your app?
- You are all in a competition for consumer attention. What can you do to increase the strength and convergence of mail and digital experiences to help increase ROI?
- The first step of marketing automation readiness is strategic alignment between sales and marketing: what are the primary objectives of your sales organization?
- Which is the most skeptical source of information listed in the form of advertisement, consumer report / comment, friend, salesperson, public organization?
- Is it true that the majority of Salesforce.com partners develop add-on solutions for the product, rather than working with customers on roll-out projects?
- The best companies make data-driven decisions to drive sales and marketing efforts. Are you using the right data to make the right actionable decisions?
- Each of the areas will need to be developed towards the outcome that has been decided upon. How will each of corresponding activities be taken forward?
- Also consider missed opportunities right in front of you where you already have the active attention of your target audience. How can you maximize is?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud book in PDF containing 977 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Salesforce Marketing Cloud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Salesforce Marketing Cloud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Salesforce Marketing Cloud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Salesforce Marketing Cloud Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the Salesforce Marketing Cloud project Manager?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the ims used by all levels of management for Salesforce Marketing Cloud project implementation and control?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Scope Management Plan: Pop quiz _ what changed on Salesforce Marketing Cloud project scope statement input?
- Project Management Plan: Are the proposed Salesforce Marketing Cloud project purposes different than a previously authorized Salesforce Marketing Cloud project?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the work force want to know the force rank order of the portfolio?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Quality Metrics: Do the operators focus on determining; is there anything you need to worry about?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How carefully have the potential competitors been identified?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
Step-by-step and complete Salesforce Marketing Cloud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Salesforce Marketing Cloud project with this in-depth Salesforce Marketing Cloud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Salesforce Marketing Cloud investments work better.
This Salesforce Marketing Cloud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.