Lead Salesforce Services: own the process of coordinating with business and delivery team to prioritize capabilities and features with goal to define mvp and stretch goals for the product.
More Uses of the Salesforce Services Toolkit:
- Provide System Administration support of internal and customer facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings and workflow.
- Guide Salesforce Services: partner with Salesforce admins and Power BI team to gather reliable, accurate reporting on KPIs to meet Business Needs.
- Manage system wide Email Marketing using Salesforce Marketing Cloud design, code, build, test, and deploy email campaigns.
- Manage the onshore and offshore team of Salesforce Developers and Administrators.
- Collaborate with other Salesforce Developers.
- Ensure you administer; build customized Salesforce applications, apply technical expertise, leverage a variety of Software Engineering techniques, build and refine Business Logic to enhance team capabilities, improve security, and maximize Salesforce ROI.
- Help prepare data sets with appropriate rules for email journeys using Marketing Cloud Salesforce Connector or integrate data from other data sources.
- Provide daily technical expertise, analysis and recommendations on how to best utilize Salesforce functionality to design processes and deliver solutions that support Sales And Marketing strategies.
- Support Salesforce users by troubleshooting issues, identifying enhancement opportunities and incorporate new functionality into the roadmap.
- Confirm you merge; comprehend Salesforce delivery, cost models, and security features and ensure programs are delivered on time and in scope.
- Meet with clients to analyze the work practices and understand the nature of the businesses to properly define needs and customize marketing solutions using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Perform system level design, development, test, and implementation of custom Salesforce solutions.
- Head Salesforce Services: effectively develop relationships with client executives and internal Salesforce stakeholders, at all levels.
- Control Salesforce Services: Salesforce Solution Architecture.
- Customize and configure the Salesforce platform to translate the needs of a variety of stakeholders into actionable solutions.
- Be accountable for Marketing Automation expertise in executing implementation and integration of Salesforce Marketing Cloud with Database Systems to effectively track engagement with Marketing Automation campaigns.
- Manage email Marketing Communications deployments (single sends and journeys) through the Salesforce Marketing Cloud email platform to ensure deliverability and deliver on program goals.
- Coordinate and lead User Acceptance Testing with various groups to ensure the quality of developed solutions prior to deployment Deploy Salesforce meta data between non production and Production Environments using appropriate tools.
- Formulate Salesforce Services: partner with blend engineers and Salesforce Developers when customization is needed.
- Customize and configure Salesforce setup to align with business processes; recommend and implement improvements to existing configurations and customizations based on Business Needs.
- Ensure you cultivate; understand business and Salesforce solution concepts and technology in order to identify and interpret client challenges and pain points.
- From standardizing best practices to designing eLearning programs, your partner learning team ensures your Salesforce partners (consultants, digital departments, resellers) are ready and enabled to support your customers, while helping grow partner organizations as a whole.
- Be accountable for using informatica power exchange connector to read DB2 mainframe sales system data and load into Salesforce (Sales And Marketing clouds) using Salesforce connector.
- Advise clients on industry and Salesforce best practices.
- Translate Business Requirements into a practical, scalable solution leveraging the functionality and best practices of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Ensure you cooperate; understand and implement key integrations between Marketing Cloud and the broader Salesforce ecosystem.
- Organize Salesforce Services: enterprise Salesforce development.
- Be accountable for developing journeys and automation designing, developing, testing, documenting, and deploying high quality business solutions on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform based on Business Needs.
- Initiate Salesforce Services: leverage salesforce to become a trusted internal consultant for all business units and leadership to ensure that desired business results are achieved in a quality manner.
- Provide training and Sales Enablement, in collaboration with Product Management and Marketing, on sales and Salesforce processes, products/product launches and markets.
- Use Network Monitoring tools to secure, optimize, improve, expand, and upgrade server and network capabilities and connectivity.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Salesforce Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Salesforce Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Salesforce Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Salesforce Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Salesforce Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- When an event occurs in Salesforce, how do you initiate a process in a remote system and pass the required information to that process without waiting for a response from the remote system?
- What will happen when a user attempts to log in to Salesforce from an IP address that is outside the login IP range on the users profile and within your organizationwide trusted IP range?
- What challenges do other organizations face when trying to establish and maintain visibility, Manage Risks and protect against account centric threats for cloud apps and services?
- What have you gained by taking an interactionist view of Salesforce socialization and by incorporating additional person situation variables in an existing model?
- When an event occurs in Salesforce, how can the user be notified in the Salesforce User Interface without having to refresh screen and potentially losing work?
- Have you provided a description of your vision, strategy and service culture with regard to the type of services falling within the scope of the contract?
- What liability does the service provider have for damage to an end users business as a result of failure to meet Service Levels specified in the contract?
- Is the purpose of the remote call to Salesforce to notify Salesforce of an event that occurred externally using an event driven architecture?
- Does your business have enough information about the value of sales, service and Marketing Technologies to choose the right option?
- Will the service provider be required to provide evidence that Data Center facilities have been reviewed by an independent auditor?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Salesforce Services book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Salesforce Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Salesforce Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Salesforce Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Salesforce Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Salesforce Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Salesforce Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Salesforce Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: If issue escalation was required, how effectively were issues resolved?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are crucial elements of successful Salesforce Services project plan execution?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How many Salesforce Services project staff does this specific process affect?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are best practices for delivering and developing training evaluations to maximize the benefits of leveraging emerging technologies?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Salesforce Services project repository for each release?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the Salesforce Services project requirement been identified and impact on the performance, cost, and schedule baselines documented?
- Requirements Management Plan: After the requirements are gathered and set forth on the requirements register, theyre little more than a laundry list of items. Some may be duplicates, some might conflict with others and some will be too broad or too vague to understand. Describe how the requirements will be analyzed. Who will perform the analysis?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does a documented Salesforce Services project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
Step-by-step and complete Salesforce Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Salesforce Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Salesforce Services Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Salesforce Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Salesforce Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Salesforce Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Salesforce Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Salesforce Services project with this in-depth Salesforce Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Salesforce Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Salesforce Services and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Salesforce Services investments work better.
This Salesforce Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.