Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Salesforce CPQ Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Salesforce CPQ related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Salesforce CPQ specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Salesforce CPQ Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Salesforce CPQ improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How does your organization design professional development that helps staff understand and change the systemic structures of communities and educational environments that reinforce inequality?
- How do technologies like e-mail archiving, records management, classification, WORM storage and eDiscovery tools come together in a unified solution to address compliance requirements?
- When are specific technical criteria needed for a valid accreditation program developed, and how are specific criteria developed for a program based upon broad disciplines?
- How is your organization going to create stories, test stories and then deploy stories through an omnichannel (multiple vehicles) marketing and sales campaign?
- What are the priority changes you must achieve, with which group of stakeholders, to win the opportunities and overcome the threats we have chosen to focus on?
- Have you provided a description of your vision, strategy and service culture with regard to the type of services falling within the scope of the contract?
- What strategic business-process reengineering and synchronization steps can managers take when designing a consumer-direct fulfillment logistics strategy?
- Are there any additional costs associated with initial staff training (e.g., instructor travel expense, physician office reconfiguration and/or downtime)?
- What will you need to measure to identify if desired changes in behaviour (Strategic Imperatives) are occurring or have occurred and the plan is working?
- How can pricing professionals simplify quoting, optimize pricing, and help sales teams to offer and close the best deals possible for your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Salesforce CPQ book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Salesforce CPQ self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Salesforce CPQ Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Salesforce CPQ areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Salesforce CPQ Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Salesforce CPQ projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Salesforce CPQ Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Salesforce CPQ project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Does the scheduling system provide for the identification of work progress against technical and other milestones, and also provide for forecasts of completion dates of scheduled work?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability that the Salesforce CPQ project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Salesforce CPQ project management strategy been established?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Change Management Plan: Has the relevant business unit been notified of installation and support requirements?
- Project Schedule: Is there a Schedule Management Plan that establishes the criteria and activities for developing, monitoring and controlling the Salesforce CPQ project schedule?
- Lessons Learned: How well were Salesforce CPQ project issues communicated throughout your involvement in the Salesforce CPQ project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What specific plans do you have for developing effective cross-platform assessments in a blended learning environment?
Step-by-step and complete Salesforce CPQ Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Salesforce CPQ project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Salesforce CPQ project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Salesforce CPQ project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Salesforce CPQ project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Salesforce CPQ project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Salesforce CPQ project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Salesforce CPQ project with this in-depth Salesforce CPQ Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Salesforce CPQ projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Salesforce CPQ and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Salesforce CPQ investments work better.
This Salesforce CPQ All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.