Formulate Salesforce CPQ: own looker platform and lead development of new business metrics and Data Models as part of the broader analytics team in order to provide better visibility into business performance across the portfolio.
More Uses of the Salesforce CPQ Toolkit:
- Ensure you assess; aid in the design, development, and testing of Salesforce applications in support of business Systems And Processes.
- Confirm your organization as Salesforce innovation grows and customers are digitally transforming, you expertly craft and tailor new services and offerings to ensure serving your customers in the best ways possible.
- Be accountable for providing support to Salesforce users in all groups to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications through your Sales Operations Case Queue.
- Provide daily technical expertise, analysis and recommendations on how to best utilize Salesforce functionality to design processes and deliver solutions that support Sales And Marketing strategies.
- Formulate Salesforce CPQ: partner with blend engineers and Salesforce Developers when customization is needed.
- Be accountable for Marketing Automation expertise in executing implementation and integration of Salesforce Marketing Cloud with Database Systems to effectively track engagement with Marketing Automation campaigns.
- Manage Email Marketing communications deployments (single sends and journeys) through the Salesforce Marketing Cloud email platform to ensure deliverability and deliver on program goals.
- From standardizing best practices to designing eLearning programs, your partner learning team ensures your Salesforce partners (consultants, digital departments, resellers) are ready and enabled to support your customers, while helping grow partner organizations as a whole.
- Audit Salesforce CPQ: Salesforce Developers / administrators.
- Provide System Administration support of internal and customer facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings and workflow.
- Customize and configure Salesforce setup to align with business processes; recommend and implement improvements to existing configurations and customizations based on Business Needs.
- Provide training and Sales Enablement, in collaboration with Product Management and Marketing, on sales and Salesforce processes, products/product launches and markets.
- Organize Salesforce CPQ: enterprise Salesforce development.
- Manage system wide Email Marketing using Salesforce Marketing Cloud design, code, build, test, and deploy email campaigns.
- Help prepare data sets with appropriate rules for email journeys using Marketing Cloud Salesforce Connector or integrate data from other data sources.
- Control Salesforce CPQ: Salesforce Solution Architecture.
- Ensure you cultivate; understand business and Salesforce solution concepts and technology in order to identify and interpret client challenges and pain points.
- Head Salesforce CPQ: effectively develop relationships with client executives and internal Salesforce stakeholders, at all levels.
- Manage the onshore and offshore team of Salesforce Developers and Administrators.
- Support sales, Customer Success, marketing and finance in short term Salesforce projects that are integral to each of the functions.
- Be accountable for designing and delivering user manuals and training for platform and salesforce solutions to ensure successful implementation, adoption and maintenance in client environments using force.
- Coordinate with digital / Technology Teams to ensure the Workforce Management platform is receiving interval level and real time data from multiple sources as telephony platform, Salesforce service cloud, Live Chat platform.
- Initiate Salesforce CPQ: leverage salesforce to become a trusted internal consultant for all business units and leadership to ensure that desired business results are achieved in a quality manner.
- Ensure you cooperate; understand and implement key integrations between Marketing Cloud and the broader Salesforce ecosystem.
- Be accountable for using informatica power exchange connector to read DB2 mainframe sales system data and load into Salesforce (Sales And Marketing clouds) using Salesforce connector.
- Perform system level design, development, test, and implementation of custom Salesforce solutions.
- Translate Business Requirements into a practical, scalable solution leveraging the functionality and best practices of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Document design and work with the Salesforce Developers, integration teams, downstream system teams to implement technical solution.
- Meet with clients to analyze the work practices and understand the nature of the businesses to properly define needs and customize marketing solutions using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Advise clients on industry and Salesforce best practices.
- Coordinate Salesforce CPQ: regularly advise customer executive sponsors and stakeholders regarding the design, development, and operation of the integrated CPQ and billing solution as it pertains to critical business and technical objectives.
- Execute upon and contribute to the Supply Chain Technology Roadmap by matching Business Needs with existing and upcoming technologies, capabilities and services.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Salesforce CPQ Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Salesforce CPQ related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Salesforce CPQ specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Salesforce CPQ Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Salesforce CPQ improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How can pricing professionals simplify quoting, optimize pricing, and help sales teams to offer and close the best deals possible for your organization?
- How do larger, enterprise scale companies deal with the conflicting needs of Chief Financial Officers and Chief Revenue Officers and/or VPs of Sales?
- Has any jurisdiction taken Disciplinary Action against any professional license you hold or have held, or denied your application for licensure?
- Is there a well developed business plan that includes fiscal and human Resource Management, as well as Strategic Planning and accountability?
- Do you want a Configure, Price and Quote system that delivers exceptional business results while keeping control of your ongoing costs?
- Are there any further problems accepting the recommendation regarding giving training on the interaction for business and industry?
- How do you continue to cut costs and drive efficiencies while simultaneously gearing up to grow the business and increase agility?
- Does it effectively handle omnichannel sales from direct and indirect sales channels with a consistently friendly user interface?
- What costs would be involved in running a large scale health promotion strategy to increase the folate status of the population?
- How is warranty billed, what approval process from manufacturer must be completed before certified warranty repair takes place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Salesforce CPQ book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Salesforce CPQ self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Salesforce CPQ Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Salesforce CPQ areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Salesforce CPQ Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Salesforce CPQ projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Salesforce CPQ Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Salesforce CPQ project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence that the expert has influenced the decisions taken by the public authority in his/her interest or in the interest of a specific contractor?
- Scope Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines incorporating the principles and objectives of a robust procurement practice been established?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the achievement of the outputs?
- Risk Data Sheet: Who has a vested interest in how you perform as your organization (our stakeholders)?
- Communications Management Plan: Will messages be directly related to the release strategy or phases of the Salesforce CPQ project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Conflict resolution: how will disputes and other conflicts be mediated or resolved?
- Lessons Learned: How well were Salesforce CPQ project issues communicated throughout your involvement in the Salesforce CPQ project?
- Network Diagram: Exercise: what is the probability that the Salesforce CPQ project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
Step-by-step and complete Salesforce CPQ Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Salesforce CPQ project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Salesforce CPQ Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Salesforce CPQ project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Salesforce CPQ project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Salesforce CPQ project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Salesforce CPQ project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Salesforce CPQ project with this in-depth Salesforce CPQ Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Salesforce CPQ projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Salesforce CPQ and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Salesforce CPQ investments work better.
This Salesforce CPQ All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.