Collaborate with is Application Support management and Application Support team in testing new reports and analytics for validation, accuracy and usability; create Test Plans and scripts for system and User Acceptance Testing.
More Uses of the TIBCO Spotfire Toolkit:
- Ensure you spearhead; understand asset/project resource projections and utilization, and Identify Opportunities For Improvement.
- Become part of your team, and manage your mission to make life healthier for everyone in your community.
- Ensure your team identifies and understands key discovery project/program data needed to drive decision making; developing a scalable Data Management process to support the governance thereof.
- Contribute to the effective team management of all organization problems, issues and opportunities.
- Arrange that your operation coordinates with accounting, it, and business partners on data requirements, Data Modeling, and Data Structure design to improve dw data relevance and enhance dw performance.
- Identify and communicate areas of improvement for existing or new processes based on your analysis of data, evaluation of processes and the need for improvements across your organization.
- Manage work with account managers/delivery heads to develop innovative approaches to meet the unique needs of customers, as applicable.
- Ensure you unite; understand the mandate and processes in each business functions, and work closely with department heads to develop quarterly/annual Work Plans and budgets.
- Manage the growing interdependencies between Project Planning, Resource Management, and Portfolio Systems, to drive the long term evolution of digital capabilities.
- Lead side projects aiming at improving usability, supportability, and quality of the TIBCO Spotfire products.
- Oversee: work closely with Key Stakeholders at all levels of your organization to identify reporting and analysis needs.
- Direct: direct the dissemination of monthly management financial insights to thE Business and finance leadership.
- Develop platform capabilities for metrics collection and display; broaden the utilization of data by stakeholders.
- Be accountable for scripting test/data acquisition (Python preferable) and setting up/maintaining regression environments.
- Ensure you run; lead with expertise in identifying data relationships, data patterns in the data sourced from different subject areas.
- Organize: corporate insights and analysis provides actionable insights based on consistent, trusted data through a robust framework of analysis, infrastructure, and visualizations.
- Take the lead on developing processes and appropriate solutions that address strategic data needs and objectives throughout your organization.
- Collaborate with IT Data Governance team to ensure new data sets, measurement methodologies and key metrics are evaluated and operationalized.
- Provide expert guidance to Project Managers and Planners regarding the development of direct and indirect resource needs and compile forecasts.
- Assure your group participates in sub System Design review and evaluates the new product designs for manufacturability, quality, and reliability.
- Audit: clearly convey the key insights or story the data reveals in a visual format that is grouped, summarized, or formatted to be easily understood and actionable.
- Perform Data Analysis, interpret data and convert data into meaningful information that helps in making business decisions.
- Take ownership of implementing new Project Management solutions to support the changing needs of Technology.
- Arrange that your organization complies; designs, develop, implements and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacture, fabrication, testing and troubleshooting of parts, components, sub assemblies, final assemblies and systems.
- Ensure you anticipate; lead general networking and infrastructure concepts for server, storage, hosting, operations systems.
- Manage: technical expertise regarding Data Models, Database Design development, Data Mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Steer: actively contribute to the Knowledge Base, and help identify gaps in the Knowledge Base for your product.
- Integrate multiple data sources and software tools with business line specific Decision Support and Data Analysis.
- Lead: continuously evaluate and advocate for opportunities to streamline Internal Processes and gain efficiencies through improving throughput and utilization of organization based technology and information assets.
- Establish: continually coordinate with team members to understand data needs and creates new reports and improves existing reporting as Business Needs evolve.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical TIBCO Spotfire Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any TIBCO Spotfire related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated TIBCO Spotfire specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the TIBCO Spotfire Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which TIBCO Spotfire improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How will you measure success?
- How do you manage TIBCO Spotfire risk?
- How many input/output points does it require?
- Do TIBCO Spotfire rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- What disadvantage does this cause for the user?
- Are there TIBCO Spotfire problems defined?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Are Roles And Responsibilities formally defined?
- To what extent would your organization benefit from being recognized as a award recipient?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the TIBCO Spotfire book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your TIBCO Spotfire self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the TIBCO Spotfire Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which TIBCO Spotfire areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough TIBCO Spotfire Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage TIBCO Spotfire projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step TIBCO Spotfire Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 TIBCO Spotfire project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all TIBCO Spotfire project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the TIBCO Spotfire Project Team have enough people to execute the TIBCO Spotfire project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed TIBCO Spotfire project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete TIBCO Spotfire Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 TIBCO Spotfire project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 TIBCO Spotfire Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 TIBCO Spotfire project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 TIBCO Spotfire project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles And Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 TIBCO Spotfire project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 TIBCO Spotfire project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any TIBCO Spotfire project with this in-depth TIBCO Spotfire Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose TIBCO Spotfire projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in TIBCO Spotfire and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make TIBCO Spotfire investments work better.
This TIBCO Spotfire All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.