Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical TIBCO Spotfire Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any TIBCO Spotfire related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated TIBCO Spotfire specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the TIBCO Spotfire Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which TIBCO Spotfire improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- What will your markets look like, how are your customer expectations likely to change and how do you reshape your strategy and operations to take advantage of the developments ahead?
- What if you made the choice to visualize, to gain insight, and take action to win more business, delight customers and improve bottom line results profit for your shareholders?
- Are you able to provide any information on the economic activity that has been generated, or is predicted to be generated, as a result of the jobs and growth package?
- How can advanced analytics, predictive modeling, and data enrichment create a stronger foundation for your recruitment, retention, and fundraising campaigns?
- Does your dashboard design include real-time metrics, as internal and external customer satisfaction levels, end-user time savings and talent retention?
- Are you able to provide any information on jobs that have been generated, or are predicted to be generated, as a result of the jobs and growth package?
- How often do you experience line -of-business managers going outside the IT department to secure technology-based applications or business solutions?
- What are your organizational challenges your organization faces with the ongoing support of its predictive analytics and machine learning solutions?
- Do you accept that modes especially with high fixed costs may respond by increasing unit price on customers lacking alternative options?
- Are you facing the challenges on how to deliver faster and better applications without compromising quality of your service engagement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the TIBCO Spotfire book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your TIBCO Spotfire self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the TIBCO Spotfire Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which TIBCO Spotfire areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough TIBCO Spotfire Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage TIBCO Spotfire projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step TIBCO Spotfire Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 TIBCO Spotfire project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well was TIBCO Spotfire project status communicated throughout your involvement in the TIBCO Spotfire project?
- Project Management Plan: Did the planning effort collaborate to develop solutions that integrate expertise, policies, programs, and TIBCO Spotfire projects across entities?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the processes for status updates and maintenance defined?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the level of experience available with your organization?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the business case include how the TIBCO Spotfire project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Procurement Audit: Are the established budget and timetable (milestones) respected?
- Formal Acceptance: What features, practices, and processes proved to be strengths or weaknesses?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the estimated cost of creating and implementing?
- Project Portfolio management: How do organizations re-align portfolio when strategic objectives change?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is your organizations history in doing similar activities?
Step-by-step and complete TIBCO Spotfire Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 TIBCO Spotfire project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 TIBCO Spotfire project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 TIBCO Spotfire project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 TIBCO Spotfire project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 TIBCO Spotfire project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 TIBCO Spotfire project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any TIBCO Spotfire project with this in-depth TIBCO Spotfire Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose TIBCO Spotfire projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in TIBCO Spotfire and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make TIBCO Spotfire investments work better.
This TIBCO Spotfire All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.