Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Talent Acquisition Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Talent Acquisition related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Talent Acquisition specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Talent Acquisition Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Talent Acquisition improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- How often is the shipping staff or the vendor Management, and today it should be called using the wrong carrier for the size, speed, and Data Management, since that seems to distance of the order?
- What is the main approach your organizations IT leadership should prioritize to address the current gaps in the talent needed to plan, deploy, and maintain your future networking needs?
- Where do you currently source your talent from and what is your talent acquisition approach in order to be the employer of choice in an increasingly competitive post Brexit market?
- Where does the target demographic live and how will a long-term real estate investment impact your organizations ability to recruit and retain the right talent?
- How can finance assess return on investment in its people in order to target learning and development and general talent management spend most effectively?
- How much money and time could your organization save by reducing time to hire, increasing employee engagement, and retaining high-performance employees?
- How does your management access the necessary talent to support operational excellence, as lean and other quality and process improvement methods?
- What mechanisms have you included in your executive compensation plans to help curb excessive risk-taking and encourage effective risk management?
- Do you have the right talent to research, develop and deliver the channel capacity, capability and quality required to make the business plan?
- What, given employees personal values and your organizations rewards structures, are key individuals and groups being encouraged to do?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Talent Acquisition book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Talent Acquisition self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Talent Acquisition Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Talent Acquisition areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Talent Acquisition Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Talent Acquisition projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Talent Acquisition Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Talent Acquisition project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were Talent Acquisition project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the schedule include Talent Acquisition project management time and change request analysis time?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Identify the stakeholders levels most frequently used Ðor at least soughtÐ in your Talent Acquisition projects and for which purpose?
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the Talent Acquisition project Manager?
- Milestone List: What is the market for your technology, product or service?
- Risk Register: Methodology: how will risk management be performed on this Talent Acquisition project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: When performing is split among two or more roles, is the work clearly defined so that the efforts are coordinated and the communication is clear?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a formal written notice that the contract is complete provided to the seller?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in results-based evaluation?
- Procurement Audit: Were the documents received scrutinised for completion and adherence to stated conditions before the tenders were evaluated?
Step-by-step and complete Talent Acquisition Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Talent Acquisition project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Talent Acquisition project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Talent Acquisition project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Talent Acquisition project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Talent Acquisition project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Talent Acquisition project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Talent Acquisition project with this in-depth Talent Acquisition Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Talent Acquisition projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Talent Acquisition and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Talent Acquisition investments work better.
This Talent Acquisition All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.