Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Talent Acquisition and Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Talent Acquisition and Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Talent Acquisition and Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Talent Acquisition and Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Talent Acquisition and Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Where do you currently source your talent from and what is your talent acquisition approach in order to be the employer of choice in an increasingly competitive post Brexit market?
- How should procurement be involved in talent development and management in high-visibility categories as marketing and legal, which have historically been managed by the business?
- How can finance assess return on investment in its people in order to target learning and development and general talent management spend most effectively?
- How much money and time could your organization save by reducing time to hire, increasing employee engagement, and retaining high-performance employees?
- How does your management access the necessary talent to support operational excellence, as lean and other quality and process improvement methods?
- What mechanisms have you included in your executive compensation plans to help curb excessive risk-taking and encourage effective risk management?
- What, given employees personal values and your organizations rewards structures, are key individuals and groups being encouraged to do?
- What processes do you have in place to monitor your employees attitudes and values about key issues, as ethics, compliance, and risk?
- How do you optimize employees ability to be mobile and continue learning within your organization and among your ecosystems partners?
- Do you have the best talent management, risk, and governance frameworks; the right culture for delivering on your business strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Talent Acquisition and Management book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Talent Acquisition and Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Talent Acquisition and Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Talent Acquisition and Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Talent Acquisition and Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Talent Acquisition and Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Talent Acquisition and Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Talent Acquisition and Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned Talent Acquisition and Management project manager a PMP (Certified Talent Acquisition and Management project manager) and experienced?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award decision based on the result of the evaluation of tenders?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes you should explore?
- Quality Audit: Is your organizations resource allocation system properly aligned with its collection of intentions?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will bidders price evaluations be done, by deliverables, phases, or in a big bang?
- Quality Audit: Are all employees made aware of device defects which may occur from the improper performance of specific jobs?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the constraints or deadlines associated with the task accurate?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Talent Acquisition and Management project risks at various Talent Acquisition and Management project stages?
- Cost Management Plan: Mitigation ÃÂÃÂ based on the action, cost and probability of success, will the mitigation be made?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Talent Acquisition and Management project?
Step-by-step and complete Talent Acquisition and Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Talent Acquisition and Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Talent Acquisition and Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Talent Acquisition and Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Talent Acquisition and Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Talent Acquisition and Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Talent Acquisition and Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Talent Acquisition and Management project with this in-depth Talent Acquisition and Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Talent Acquisition and Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Talent Acquisition and Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Talent Acquisition and Management investments work better.
This Talent Acquisition and Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.