Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Talent Acquisition Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Talent Acquisition related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Talent Acquisition specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Talent Acquisition Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Talent Acquisition improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Does your organization develop and increase the talent and learning capabilities of the employees through talent acquisition and talent sharing and transfer, to achieve competitive advantage?
- What are the new priorities for employers, recruiters and candidates that talent tech needs to address and why do you need a crisis to get people to use tools properly?
- What new business models offer recruiters the most value, the best growth opportunities and the least risk in an uncertain and rapidly changing business environment?
- How important to the success of your talent acquisition strategy is creating an employer brand that supports all steps from initial attraction through onboarding?
- What does your organization do to optimize talent acquisition and continue recruiting and retaining the people you need in a world where candidates are scarce?
- What opportunities exist for talent acquisition to deliver better outcomes for all stakeholders, including candidates, hiring managers, and executives?
- How do you better focus on communicating the individual value of a job, instead of looking at broad and often irrelevant employer value propositions?
- How do you decide on the best configuration for your talent acquisition machine when the situation on the ground is changing so rapidly?
- Where do you see the biggest challenges within your infrastructure when reflecting on the last six months, and looking to the future?
- Does your organization rely on performance feedback and talent acquisition activities to create, change, or promote its culture?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Talent Acquisition book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Talent Acquisition self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Talent Acquisition Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Talent Acquisition areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Talent Acquisition Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Talent Acquisition projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Talent Acquisition Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Talent Acquisition project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What coalitions might build around the issues being tackled?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines been set up for how the procurement process should be conducted?
- Scope Management Plan: For which criterion is it tolerable not to meet the original parameters?
- Procurement Audit: Are all purchase orders cancelled after payment to avoid duplicate payment of the same invoice?
- Project Schedule: Verify that the update is accurate. Are all remaining durations correct?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Talent Acquisition project leaders committed to this Talent Acquisition project full time?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Based on your Talent Acquisition project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Lessons Learned: Is there any way in which you think your development process hampered this Talent Acquisition project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do Talent Acquisition project team members work in the same physical location to enhance team performance?
Step-by-step and complete Talent Acquisition Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Talent Acquisition project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Talent Acquisition project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Talent Acquisition project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Talent Acquisition project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Talent Acquisition project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Talent Acquisition project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Talent Acquisition project with this in-depth Talent Acquisition Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Talent Acquisition projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Talent Acquisition and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Talent Acquisition investments work better.
This Talent Acquisition All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.